LL08 is offline Member

Talking Case Study - March

I have been reading up on the subject non-stop and keep finding confusion and contradicting articles and posts, so I thought I'd take a more pro-active approach and request some advice on what I am intending on doing.

All views would be greatly appreciated.

Goal - 'Increased athletic performance,' not aesthetics. For track events requiring increased muscular strength and power to weight ratio for track running events lasting between 47-110 seconds. Also race upto 230 seconds.

To Be Considered - Do not want to put on much weight, do not want added water retention so most AAS are out. Also nothing that stays in the system for over 3 months. This cycle will be over the pre-season. Will be subject to testing as of November / December 05'

Where I am at - Blood tests every two months for training purposes, waiting on a result from x-ray to see if growth plates have closed over. This will be available tomorrow. I plan on continuing to get info on whether or not my growth plates have fussed and also a complete blood test monthly if need be.

THings I am looking into in no order - HGH, IGF-1 L3, T3+4, A-var, slin, letro. And open to others if will be more beneficial? Separate question EPO?

Initially I was planning to simply do GH at 3-4 iu a day + letro therapy. Now i am considering if this would be most effective?

Question 1) What combination of the above would be the BEST for my goals?

Question 2) GH or IGF-1?

Question 2a) L3 or no L3?

Question 3) Points to consider?

Please advice as I am very keen to get started but i stress i WILL not until I understand everything and have looked into every possible program. Money is not the biggest problem.

I will decide on what will be best for me then research it fully then save the $$$.

THankyou in advance____LA

LL08 is offline Member
    Help would be much appreciated,

Cheers

Tony42 is offline New Member
    (bump im interested)

LL08 is offline Member
    Even if you could answer parts of this,

I'd be forever grateful. . Lirerally

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    The BALCO regimen seemed to work pretty well for track athletes. That was basically GH, a highly anabolic and mildly androgenic steroid , and insulin for recovery.

Diet will be key, of course.

LL08 is offline Member
    The BALCO as in THG + HGH + INSULIN ?

LL08 is offline Member
    Just got this back. Just got my Left hand and wrist x-rayed...Epiphyseal plates are fused in hand, wrist and distal radius.

Do i need to get more xrays? To see if everything is closed..

What does this mean re: IGF-1 or HGH can i do either.
    LA

EPO may be somehting to look into.

LL08 is offline Member
    Bump

Thread Information