Thread: HGH + Letrozole

davecraze101 is offline Banned

HGH + Letrozole

I was wondering if a combination of HGH and Letrozole , which I am about to take, will significantly increase my height. I am currently 15 and almost 3 months, and am just barely 5"6. I think my bone age is probably the same as my age, though I do have a lot of pubic hair ( not that much on inner thigh, thus I believe I am in Tanner Stage 4, sorry but it is necessary info). Do you think that if I take both until 17 or 18, I can possibly reach 5"11 and 1/2? Will letrozole, an anti estrogen pill, keep my growth plates open until 18 for sure, even if my bone age may be slightly older than my actual age?

Please answer my questions instead of berating me for being young and taking HGH. BTW, the way I got HGH is obviously not through a doctor's prescription, but through a familial friendship with a pharmacist....
    Last edited by davecraze101; 03-10-2005 at 12:11 AM.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i dont know, but im curious what dosage u r planning on running the GH?

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    I would not take GH at your age unless you're under the supervision of a doctor. There are so many implications from doing something like this at your age that it's just not worth the risk. I was close to your height at your age, and ended up hitting 6' 1'' by the time I was 21. I wouldn't worry about it, your so young bro, your body still has plenty of time to grow. Don't jeopordize your long term health just to possibly gain a couple more inches in height. You have no guarantee that this will benefit you significantly anyway, and GH is going to effect a lot more than your height at your age bro. Don't do it!

Peace

-Taejoon

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    My friend grew 7 inches from Junior year to Senior year of HS. He was like 5'4", and ended up 6'4" by the time he was 18. Think about what your doing!

frogg is offline Associate Member
    seriously you shouldnt mess around. and second you dont belong on the site

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're too young to be here, sorry.

BTW, bad idea you have there.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would not mess with hgh at that age it good do much more harm then good and other then maybe adding some height it will be a WASTE OF MONEY. But the use of an anti-estrogen at a very low dose to keep your growth plates open is not a bad idea.

LL08 is offline Member
    MY ADVICE-Number 1 see a doctor, someone that you can actually confide in about this. This shouldn't be a problem especially at your age. 2. bloodwork done. 3. x-rays for bone age.

If you do it properly you may gain some height if you fk up you'll be regretting it for life.

Studies have predominantely been done on young GH deficient people so height gains are sometimes exagerated as diff between genetic height and current height are bridged in these examples.

If not GH deficient you might safely gain roughly 3 inch + natural growth between 15-18. keyword - SAFELY.

Decide if it is worth the risk and cost

LL08 is offline Member
    Talk to your doc or pharmacist re: letro on the long term - I've heard mixed views about harm and effects of this.

This could possibly be a good solution though - i agree nicky.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Talk to your doc or pharmacist re: letro on the long term - I've heard mixed views about harm and effects of this.

This could possibly be a good solution though - i agree nicky.
    Sorry to bring up an old thread, but just wondering what are the views you've heard about long term effects of letro use?

Thread Information