Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its a must!!!

13 52.00%
  • No you dont need it...

12 48.00%
    indica is offline Banned

Question HGH with slin or without?

In the steroids profil it says you have to take insulin with HGH because the body cant produce so much. Is this true? They say the profiles are outdated and is this one of them things not true?

Can i get gains 4 I.U 5/2 6months without slin? the whole insulin thing would be easier without, and i aint got my diet that good to be messing with that and its one more med to beputtin in

indica is offline Banned
    If you answer the poll maybe you could write some experience from both sides.

THX
    Indy

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I've only used gh for a little over 2 months... added slin for the second month. I've noticed a gradual bf loss over the last two months. Since I added the slin, I've noticed strength gain and my muscle is looking thicker, even though I continue to lose bf.

will be off slin for 4 weeks, can't wait to go on again. I"m using 6iu gh while on slin. 4iu while off.

However, I don't know if slin is a must or not.

indica is offline Banned
    Thx Joe exactly the kind of input im looking for...do you meen that you had no strenght gain without slin or just that it was more on slin?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I never got any serious muscle building effects from GH without slin, just lots of fat burning, even at higher than normal doses.

indica is offline Banned
    Hey bdtr! thx for the input...thought i was on your ignore list by now...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nah, I never put anyone on my ignore list, and if I did, you wouldn't have made the list... yet haha.

indica is offline Banned
    Hehe im working on it...what would you say about t3 usage when on gh?? i have studyd some and there are some saying its counterproductive and some say its a must and both sides sound very persuasive

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've always advocated alow dose 12.5mcg, but im not a GH expert.. anabolics are more my thing. I'd rather leave it to the pro's.

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Thx Joe exactly the kind of input im looking for...do you meen that you had no strenght gain without slin or just that it was more on slin?
    I was only on for 5 weeks at 4iu.. didn't notice any muscle or strength gain. I did notice fat loss and harder muscles. Not dramatic though.

I've finished 4 weeks of insulin and 6iu/day gh. In my mind, I noticed a difference in strength the first week. Like my muscles felt great. After 4 weeks there has definately been very good strength gains, my bf has continued to drop slowly, and my muscle looks denser, thicker.

My workout partner had definately noticed the same changes in me. We both think it's the insulin, or the combination of insulin/gh.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Guys HGH doesn't do much in the way of muscle, unless you're in your 40's, slin alone will yeild more muscle then HGH. If you're looking for muscle gain I think LR3 IGF-1 is something to look into. Be sure and eat 2.5-3X your body weight in grams of protein.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Guys HGH doesn't do much in the way of muscle, unless you're in your 40's, slin alone will yeild more muscle then HGH. If you're looking for muscle gain I think LR3 IGF-1 is something to look into. Be sure and eat 2.5-3X your body weight in grams of protein.

JohnnyB
    So you seem to be confirming that i'm seeing strength and muscle results due to the insulin and not the GH. It makes sense. I feel great. The insulin is pumping nutrients into my muscle cells.

indica is offline Banned
    Guys HGH doesn't do much in the way of muscle, unless you're in your 40's, slin alone will yeild more muscle then HGH.

Ok....so what do you mean? I allways heard that gh was the best most potent **** you could take and its soo expencive. i allways thought you get what you pay for. My goals are to put on 30 pounds of leaan bodymass and loose fat. I just wanna do one serios cycle more cause my wife is goig crasy with all this.Then i thougt i put in as many compounds i can to get the max out of it. But if gh isnt worth ill just forget it.

indica is offline Banned
    bump!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    putting as many compounds in your cycle asd possible is not the smart thing to do.....

aas/gh jsut compliment your diet/training.... those 2 alone are mroe important than aas/gh.

if this is your 1st cycle... a good beginner cycle would be

1-12 - Test E 500mg's/wk
    1-4 - Dbol 30mg's/ed

with proper diet and training you should achieve some pretty good results off this.

Also, if your looking into GH as a muscle builder... i'd just go with LR3 IGF-1 - it'll be cheaper and probably yield results mroe along the lines of what your looking for.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

cumbeemc is offline New Member
    I already have my Hgh so I might as well use it right . What would be the best dosage for both of them ?

indica is offline Banned
    Its not my first cycle....its my last

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I will try HGH without slin..then with slin..I am a bit scared of slin....need a bit more time to get my sh*t in one sock and study up!

Thread Information