Thread: HGH or IGF1-LR3

jkid69 is offline Associate Member

HGH or IGF1-LR3

I am currently in week 6 of a 18 week cycle of test e (600mg p/w) tren Enantate (400mg p/w) EQ 500mg p/w & Winny (60mg p/d). I would like to know if adding HGH or IGF this late in the cycle would be smart & or affective ?

LL08 is offline Member
    If you want to reap the most benefits from the Gh cycle time ideally you would have added the AAS after 2-3 months of GH not the other way around. If you'd still like to use GH start taking it 2- 3 month before you cycle is ending and I would be surprised if you didn't get great results in terms of keeping your gains. My reasoning behind this is that HGH takes about 2-3 months to start becoming effective.

If you are interested in IGF-1 start it at the end of the cycle for a 4 week period. You will hold gains a lot better that way, etc.

With the limited info on you my advice would be to give the GH a miss and save the cash up for the time being. Then next cycle do the AAS as a supplement to the GH, igf-1 etc rather than the other way around.

Finally to answer your questions it is probably too late for the HGH but saying that it would still make a noticeable diff, just not as good as starting the gh first! IGF-1 takes about 2 weeks to notice results so this would be the only one of the two i'd use.

Just my 2 cents

Thread Information