SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~

T-3 or T-4 ? for fat loss with HGH?

It seems to suggest that with hgh the most important thing is to have the t-4 convert to t-3. That THIS CONVERSION is the key. And also that to do hgh without t-4 is a waste of time/money.

So, if this is the case, then why is it suggested that to lose BF one needs t-3 more? more than t-4? yet.... it seems that t-4 is what most guys are doing.... to keep muscle? I hope I am making sense.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bottom line: My goal is to GET RID of the BF.

I am already on:
    Armour
    Hgh
    compounded Test... along with estrogen dhea and progesterone

So my question is: Would adding a bit more of t-3 ( in addition to the Armour) help boost my metabolism? My metabolism is so so SLOW? Would this be the best approach?

I do CARDIO all of the time. Ride my bike. Swim. WALK a lot and stretch and yoga. I do need to improve my food which is my goal as I read this constantly. I have been deligent for months now. I am just not seeing any improvement. So---I wonder if my metabolism is just shot.

Please clarify. I appreciate your input and PATIENCE!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-01-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: shortened

Anticatabolik is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    It seems to suggest that with hgh the most important thing is to have the t-4 convert to t-3. That THIS CONVERSION is the key. And also that to do hgh without t-4 is a waste of time/money.

So, if this is the case, then why is it suggested that to lose BF one needs t-3 more? more than t-4? yet.... it seems that t-4 is what most guys are doing.... to keep muscle? I hope I am making sense.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bottom line: My goal is to GET RID of the BF.

I am already on:
    Armour
    Hgh
    compounded Test... along with estrogen dhea and progesterone

So my question is: Would adding a bit more of t-3 ( in addition to the Armour) help boost my metabolism? My metabolism is so so SLOW? Would this be the best approach?

I do CARDIO all of the time. Ride my bike. Swim. WALK a lot and stretch and yoga. I do need to improve my food which is my goal as I read this constantly. I have been deligent for months now. I am just not seeing any improvement. So---I wonder if my metabolism is just shot.

Please clarify. I appreciate your input and PATIENCE!
    Hello,

HGH and T3 work very well!

Woman have a hard time burning fat but.....

If you want to get rid of adipose tissue which is the most stubborn fat cells, the best way is to walk uphill on a treadmill (max incline and at 2-4 speed) with slow strides which promotes deep fat metabolizing of the adipose tissue.

Beware of T3 dosing though, you might want to start at 5mcg and work your way up, and then taper your dose down once your cycle off to protect your thyroid function thereafter...

Your doing cardiovascular exercises and not fat burning workouts, yes they will improve your cardiovascular output, but you need fat burning specific workouts.

T3 can burn through muscle very fast.

You can combat this by consuming a high protein/low carb diet and what works very well is combining igf-1/hgh/T3 which creates synergy and muscle sparing and igf-1/hgh work together to increase protein synthesis which fights the catabolic effects of T3.

PS. I love dogs too

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    thanks for this info....I am tempted to up the ante with the T-3...I am already on Armour and am cautious...

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    thanks for this info....I am tempted to up the ante with the T-3...I am already on Armour and am cautious...
    As long as you taper down your T3 cycle, you will do just fine.

@ 25mcg per mg start at 5mcg
    @ 50mcg per mg start at 10mcg

And increase until you can tolerate, then when cycling off, decrease back to the start...

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticatabolik View Post
    As long as you taper down your T3 cycle, you will do just fine.

@ 25mcg per mg start at 5mcg
    @ 50mcg per mg start at 10mcg

And increase until you can tolerate, then when cycling off, decrease back to the start...
    What's a decent length for a T3 cycle for a guy? No clen or other stuff added in? And is ramping it up to 150 or 200 per day OK or is that too high? Can you go higher without safety issues as long as you take time to taper back down?

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    What's a decent length for a T3 cycle for a guy? No clen or other stuff added in? And is ramping it up to 150 or 200 per day OK or is that too high? Can you go higher without safety issues as long as you take time to taper back down?
    I'm not an expert on T3, 4-6 weeks worked very well for me and as far as increasing it to 150-200, that would only be a question of how much your body can tolerate...

I have only ever used 50mcg successfully, and now will try 75mcg....

Precaution is the key when dealing with your thyroid function...

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    I am new to the HGH game, but I would not do more than 25 mcg of T3 unless you are on testosterone and/or a fair dose of HGH to counter the catabolic effects of T3, especially at the beginning as you figure out how your body reacts to the T3.

Thread Information