DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Igf 3 Month Later Update

Whats up bros,been away for a few months,i'll get to all your pms in the next few days

anyway i got some interesting updates i thought id share with you,as you know i posted my IGF Journal,so i wont go into details as far as dose and other compounds run with it and calories...etc.its easy enough to find if you havent seen it.

so its been about 3months since i finished up the IGF,I am still running the other gear though,weight is steady at 290

so whats the big deal you may wonder,well 3 things have occures
    1..my addnoids have grown so much i need them removed,sleeping sucks at nite...no biggie

2.i got a wisdom tooth coming in....Im 34 yrs old

3.this is the best one,my shoe size has gone from a 11 1/2 to a 13...dont know how this would be possable as the growth plates have been closed for yrs.but i have been wearing the same type of sneaker(nike shocks) for 2 yrs.so unless they changed the way they size shoes....this is pretty fascinating.

thats about it ,i have been able to stay relatively lean since stopping,but like i said i am running test e(1500mg/week)and deca (600mg/week)so im sure this has helped

later bros

LL08 is offline Member
    Are you sure that its ok, get some bloodwork done maybe to see levels, etc? Can't be good 3 months later getting the wisdom teeth, etc.

WEIRD?

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    What age did you begin to cycle AAS?

Wondering if it could be related to premature closure.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    What are "addnoids"?

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    bump what are addnoids?

LL08 is offline Member
    I believe he meant Adenoids which are linked to the tonsils and are often talked about together. But while they both work to help your body stay healthy, your adenoids and tonsils are actually separate things.

The adenoids are lumpy clusters of spongy tissue that sit in the back of the nose above the roof the mouth. They sit high on each side of the throat behind the nose and the roof of the mouth. Adenoids get bigger after a kid is born and usually stop growing by the time a kid is between the ages of 3 and 7. Although you can easily see your tonsils by standing in front of a mirror and opening your mouth wide, you can't see your adenoids this way. A doctor has to use a small mirror or a special scope to get a peek at your adenoids. Sometimes a doctor may want you to get an X-ray of the adenoid area. Quite uncommon them growing at your age.

-LL

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Man I swear my shoes got tighter too!! bump for more discussion....

LL08 is offline Member
    Mr Sparkle and DEVLDOG I'm interested in how many cycles of either GH or IGF-1 to get these kind of results. Mr Sparkle I know that even when epiphyseal growth plates are closed GH can thicken bones - could this have happened to you or are they actually longer?

-LL

jgg1221 is offline Member
    whats your height and bf%?

how long did you run igf, and at what dosage?

did you use juice when you were on it?

!!BarmaN!! is offline New Member
    Thats a little bit scary to here..

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    You are so close to your goal DEVLDOG i hope you are going to post pictures

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Yeah, let's see those feet, big boy!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Whats up bros,been away for a few months,i'll get to all your pms in the next few days

anyway i got some interesting updates i thought id share with you,as you know i posted my IGF Journal,so i wont go into details as far as dose and other compounds run with it and calories...etc.its easy enough to find if you havent seen it.

so its been about 3months since i finished up the IGF,I am still running the other gear though,weight is steady at 290

so whats the big deal you may wonder,well 3 things have occures
    1..my addnoids have grown so much i need them removed,sleeping sucks at nite...no biggie

2.i got a wisdom tooth coming in....Im 34 yrs old

3.this is the best one,my shoe size has gone from a 11 1/2 to a 13...dont know how this would be possable as the growth plates have been closed for yrs.but i have been wearing the same type of sneaker(nike shocks) for 2 yrs.so unless they changed the way they size shoes....this is pretty fascinating.

thats about it ,i have been able to stay relatively lean since stopping,but like i said i am running test e(1500mg/week)and deca (600mg/week)so im sure this has helped

later bros
    I am glad to hear that you are okay with the changes. But frankly that is a little scary. Thanks for posting all the info so people can make an educated choice on the diffrent routes to take to reach there goals.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    What dose were you running?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Mr Sparkle and DEVLDOG I'm interested in how many cycles of either GH or IGF-1 to get these kind of results. Mr Sparkle I know that even when epiphyseal growth plates are closed GH can thicken bones - could this have happened to you or are they actually longer?

-LL
    I just did it once.... kind of has me thinking.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    I know that even when epiphyseal growth plates are closed GH can thicken bones - could this have happened to you or are they actually longer?

-LL
    Hmmm... My bone is plenty long, but could use some thickening...

I am on this!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    soon bro,soon.when i hit it I will definately post some pics.I gave myself to May.so we shall see.

as for all the other questions about dosage,other gear...etc.its all in my IGF post..your gonna have to do a search to find it.or i'll look for it later,i have to run right now though.

Harp is offline Junior Member
    just doing some research on LR3 IGF, came across this. wondering if anyone else can add to this any adverse side effect they might have had. bump

Teegunn is offline Banned
    My feet have grown from a 9 to 10 somehow in the last ten years or so. I am now 35. Sometimes I wonder if it just different shoe sizes, but pretty much every pair I buy is a 10. Maybe your feet can grow longer than the rest of your bones?

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriboy View Post
    Nothing can look more attractive than a happy healthy person.
    Nothing is more important in this world than your health.
    Live life to the fullest
    ,you spamming all over the place and now you bumped a thread from 2005.

lift_heavy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn View Post
    My feet have grown from a 9 to 10 somehow in the last ten years or so. I am now 35. Sometimes I wonder if it just different shoe sizes, but pretty much every pair I buy is a 10. Maybe your feet can grow longer than the rest of your bones?
    i think my feet have been growing too from hgh use. bump it up

Thread Information