Thread: Advice?

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Advice?

alright guys i was gunna order and do some HGH for the first time.
    i have had buddy's of mine BLOW the **** up right in front of me but the thought of doing a reconstitued solution always gave me second thoughts!
    i'm gunna order some saizen, but was basically wondering that it takes about 2 weeks for my gear to get here from my source out of mex. city {vetenarians office!} and my buddy told me that it HAS to be refrigertated.my
    question to you all is that if it takes 2 weeks to get here and it HAS to b refrigertated will it be "stail" by the time it gets here or do you think it will be fine?........

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    alright guys i was gunna order and do some HGH for the first time.
    i have had buddy's of mine BLOW the **** up right in front of me but the thought of doing a reconstitued solution always gave me second thoughts!
    i'm gunna order some saizen, but was basically wondering that it takes about 2 weeks for my gear to get here from my source out of mex. city {vetenarians office!} and my buddy told me that it HAS to be refrigertated.my
    question to you all is that if it takes 2 weeks to get here and it HAS to b refrigertated will it be "stail" by the time it gets here or do you think it will be fine?........

your friend blew up on GH?? he had to have been running other things with it.

GH is fine at room temp. for a month, so if your source has it refrigerated right now, then i would say yes, you'll be ok

Thread Information