Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question huIGF-1 instead of LR3....?

I was thinking that I did not want to use LR3 again due to the fact that it seems to have made my feet grow... This happened to DEVLDOG as well, and he even got wisdom teeth in. Any way. I know that huIGF-1 is active for around 15-20 min. What if you shot 2-3 times PWO...? Here is what Im thinking-

Work out
    PWO 10ius of humalog IM + 20mcg bilaterally of huIGF-1. In to the muscle that was worked
    20 min later... 20mcg bilaterally of huIFG-1 again. Into the muscle that was worked.
    And possibly one set of shots with huIGF-1

My thoughts
    This total duration of huIGF-1 will be just an hour.... Here is why I think this could be good.
    That means that only for one hour that IGF is active in your system, as opposed to LR3 which is ~15 hours or so. IMO that is where the problem could lie to make junk you dont want to grow, grow.
    The slin (humalog IM) is active for ~2 hours, and really shuttling its first hour and a half... So this might help the huIGF-1 even more.
    huIGF-1 is site specific gains only, due to the fact that it has such a short window. But you would really get the full benefit of it shot IM PWO anyway so IMO there is not much of a need for LR3 other than no not have to shoot a lot....
    I do not mind shooting that much, I mean really its a slin pin its virtually painless. And if my little theory is right, I totally wound not mind.
    If shot 3 times, it totals to 60mcg. Which is how much LR3 I was planning on running.

So what do you think about all of this?

-MS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails huIGF-1 instead of LR3....?-bg-graph.jpg  
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 09-05-2005 at 11:42 AM.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, I think it just depends on what your goals are. If you're looking for site enhancement, go huIGF-1. If you're looking for overall mass gain, LR3. I know, that's nothing that hasn't been said a hundred times on here, but I think it's really at the root of what you're asking.

As far as the unwanted side effect of your feet growing - I've only heard of the two cases you mentioned - yours and DD's. Did you notice any other skeletal changes? An overall thickening of bone structure?

Again, I think this issue depends on your goals, as well. I, for example, have broad shoulders, and decent height - but an overall thickening of my bone structure would be a positive thing. I have a long way to go, before my bone structure thickening would cause me any worry. I would not be happy, though, if my feet were the only thing to grow - but I can't think of any good reason why that would happen. Why the feet only? Just doesn't make sense to me...

So, to me, again it comes back to the question of whether you are looking only for site enhancements, or for overall thickening. Personally, I'd like both. I'm 6'0", 220, 12-14%bf - I'd like to be 235, lean. LR3 is the obvious choice for me, and although there is much debate on the issue, some respected bros have reported site enhancements from LR3, as well. I think I will use both, just to be safe.

Well the feet growing thing, I mean thats what I can SEE change, what about all the crap on the inside that I dont know about? Or things that I cannot tell that has grown but really has?
    I think if you shoot huIGF-1 into each muscle that it will be just about the same as LR3... toss in some pgf2a for fun and happy times start!

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    what year did LR3 become popular?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Well the feet growing thing, I mean thats what I can SEE change, what about all the crap on the inside that I dont know about? Or things that I cannot tell that has grown but really has?
    I think if you shoot huIGF-1 into each muscle that it will be just about the same as LR3... toss in some pgf2a for fun and happy times start!
    While it is tempting to turn this into another "penis growth" joke, I will refrain from shiiting on your thread. See what a good bro I am...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    While it is tempting to turn this into another "penis growth" joke, I will refrain from shiiting on your thread. See what a good bro I am...
    lmao I knew someone would say that crap whenever I typed it out... now of course I wouldnt care if it happened. But I was more concerd to other growths.... ie heart, GI stuff, hands, other bones....

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah i'm concerned about this how long has igf-1 been studied

Do drs prescribe it like hgh?

LL08 is offline Member
    Answered that myself - its a research drug hence it isn't illegal yet...Correct?

Bumpity bump

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    LL08, it's still a research product.

-Gear

Thread Information