Thread: Hgh Users??

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Question Hgh Users??

How long after you started your hgh did it take for you to have joint aches, or any other symptoms for that matter? I have only been on for 8 days now. As of tonight my wrists & left shoulder are fairly tender right now. I was not expecting any sides for at least a couple of weeks. It's not unbarrible, just noticable. I have not had any numbness as of yet. As far as feeling tired, I have not had a day off in 9 weeks & I'm working 13 hours a day. I ALWAYS FEEL TIRED. I don't think that it is due to the HGH.

I am running 3 iu's right now. 7 days a week. I assume I should keep running at this dossage until it becomes more of a burden. From what I read , it will pass. Is this correct?

I will be back tonight to see what you guys have to say.

talltanman

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talltanman
    How long after you started your hgh did it take for you to have joint aches, or any other symptoms for that matter? I have only been on for 8 days now. As of tonight my wrists & left shoulder are fairly tender right now. I was not expecting any sides for at least a couple of weeks. It's not unbarrible, just noticable. I have not had any numbness as of yet. As far as feeling tired, I have not had a day off in 9 weeks & I'm working 13 hours a day. I ALWAYS FEEL TIRED. I don't think that it is due to the HGH.

I am running 3 iu's right now. 7 days a week. I assume I should keep running at this dossage until it becomes more of a burden. From what I read , it will pass. Is this correct?

I will be back tonight to see what you guys have to say.

talltanman
    Sides can get worse. If it bothers you, drop to 2 iu's. TO avoid sides, you want to ramp up to each level slowly, ie. 2iu's a week, then 2.5 a couple weeks later, etc.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Besides working long hours, you might feel tired due to the GH. When are you injecting? Sides can kick in usually for me after a couple of weeks, but It's going on 2 months and they are a bit worse. But, from experience, they usually go away. If not, I would suggest to drop down to 2iu's ED. If I try and go above 4 ius's, I can't take the sides.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    For myself around 4 weeks.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talltanman
    . I ALWAYS FEEL TIRED. I don't think that it is due to the HGH.

I am running 3 iu's right now. 7 days a week.

talltanman
    One of the side is lethargy. I was tired for about two months, then it went away. (I work 13 hours on a slow day and am like the energizer bunny, so I was bummed for a while, but got some greeeeeat sleep.) It will go away.

I would take 5 on/2 off to give you own hgh time to work. Studies have show the results are the same, so you save some hgh and have a long cycle which is really the key.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran HGH for 20 weeks and the only side I had was losing about 4% In bodyfat... I guess I was just lucky.

Thread Information