Thread: Humatrope?

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Humatrope?

alright guys got question for the pro's? my source has just let me know that they have aquired HGH humatrope and i have never done GH but will be starting VERY soon ! my question to you all is they r charging 150.00 for a 4 i.u. package each, does that sound right? and also how long do you run GH,
    and is it supposed to b administered ED? and another question is it will take about 2 weeks to receive my package do you think it will still be "active" when i get it cause i know it HAS to b refrigerated? and one more question is how many i.u.'s do you think i should buy to run an effective cycle of test,eq,and gh? for the GH, how many units should i buy? about 3 boxes which would b about 12 i.u.'s in all does that sound like enough? i would REALLY love some feedback so i can get on the ball you know what i mean........ THANKS!

You need to do some research. And how do you plan to afford 150 dollars a day? IMO you dont know enough about GH to be meddling with it. Use your money on perfecting an AAS cycle and perhaps gain some experience with Insulin or IGF-1. Once again, i dont think you're ready for growth hormone , nor will you be able to support the cost it will take for noticeable results!

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Riggggghhhhhhhtttttttt?

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    You need to do some research. And how do you plan to afford 150 dollars a day? IMO you dont know enough about GH to be meddling with it. Use your money on perfecting an AAS cycle and perhaps gain some experience with Insulin or IGF-1. Once again, i dont think you're ready for growth hormone, nor will you be able to support the cost it will take for noticeable results!
    R U SERIOUS BRO? I'M RICH BITCH! KNOW I'M JUST KIDDING MY MOM AND DAD R THOUGH.ANYWAY, I CAN AFFORD TAKE GH FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS SRTAIGHT WITH 2-4 I.U. 's A DAY I JUST DID SOME # CRUNCHING AND HAVE ALREADY ****ED WITH INSULIN AND I'M NOT DIEBETIC SO UHHHHHHHH, BASICALLY DIDN'T DO **** FOR ME? INSULIN? WHAT THE **** DOES THAT DO? SUPPOSIVLY JAM YOUR MUSCLES WITH GLYCOGEN! RIGHT. SLIN DID'T DO **** FOR ME BUT BACK TO THE GH MAN, I WILL B GETTING THAT FOR SURE AND YOU DIDN'Y ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO WHY THE **** DID YOU REPLY? YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE I'M SOME LIL KID THAT DOSN'T KNOW **** AND UNLESS YOUR AT LEAST 32 YEARS OLD BROTHER MY DAD HAD ME TRAINING BEFORE YOU EVER SEEN A ****ING WEIGHT JUST A THOUGHT! OH YEAH HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN COMPETING? WHAT WERE YOUR PLACINGS? ANYWAY........

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    OOOOhhh.......This is gonna be good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    R U SERIOUS BRO? I'M RICH BITCH! KNOW I'M JUST KIDDING MY MOM AND DAD R THOUGH.ANYWAY, I CAN AFFORD TAKE GH FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS SRTAIGHT WITH 2-4 I.U. 's A DAY I JUST DID SOME # CRUNCHING AND HAVE ALREADY ****ED WITH INSULIN AND I'M NOT DIEBETIC SO UHHHHHHHH, BASICALLY DIDN'T DO **** FOR ME? INSULIN? WHAT THE **** DOES THAT DO? SUPPOSIVLY JAM YOUR MUSCLES WITH GLYCOGEN! RIGHT. SLIN DID'T DO **** FOR ME BUT BACK TO THE GH MAN, I WILL B GETTING THAT FOR SURE AND YOU DIDN'Y ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO WHY THE **** DID YOU REPLY? YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE I'M SOME LIL KID THAT DOSN'T KNOW **** AND UNLESS YOUR AT LEAST 32 YEARS OLD BROTHER MY DAD HAD ME TRAINING BEFORE YOU EVER SEEN A ****ING WEIGHT JUST A THOUGHT! OH YEAH HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN COMPETING? WHAT WERE YOUR PLACINGS? ANYWAY........

You stupid piece of ****. I can almost guarantee that whatever you do, you'll fail at it. At first I thought your most recent post was a joke. You're an embarassment to this board, and to the community. First of all, learn how to type coherently you selfish cheapskate moneygrubbing retard. I was offering sound advice, which im sure most people would agree with. Second, do you know how pathetic you look? Taking money from your parents to use an illegal substance that you dont understand? Pathetic.

"YOU DIDN'Y ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO WHY THE **** DID YOU REPLY?"
    I didnt answer your question because its obvious you dont know two $hits about GH Insulin or any other substance out there.

And although you've "****ED WITH INSULIN" I bet you didnt do any research to understand its true benefits and how to utilize it correctly.

Lastly how many years of community college did it take for you to develop those exemplory writing skills?

Instead of putting your money into GH, why dont you try spending it on a book or two/
    Last edited by wilthepill123; 03-18-2005 at 06:02 PM.

LL08 is offline Member
    BRO BRO BRO, If you don't already take drugs ie Valium I think you should start taking some drugs cause you needa' chill out a bit. There is no point talking yourself up to be 'da ****' this is the internet bro and anonymitty is what reigns here. Respect is the key and listening and critically evaluating everyones opinion. Wilthepil is just giving you advice - read the education forums and you wouldn't need to be asking a question here in the open forum, use the search then you can ask more relevant questions which you will get a lot more replys to...I think the bros get sick and tired of ansering the same qs over and over when it should be upto you to do a search, my 7 cents.

If you want humatrope and can afford it do 3-4iu a day 5 days on 2 days off. As for your active question what form are you getting it in. 2 weeks I get it quicker than that overseas?

Chill chill, If you want advice maybe have a bit more respect for bros opinions - If your paying that much dosh per 4iu you ARE getting ripped off IMO. Go for Jin you'll get it for 10% of the price your planning on paying.

-LL

Titan1 is offline Member
    150 for 4 iu´s thats good take it

LL08 is offline Member
    haha yeah 'DO IT'

frogg is offline Associate Member
    seriously this guy is 12yo

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    He has already done 10 cycles too........wtf. Immature at best. But hey he knows everything so why bother?

frogg is offline Associate Member
    lol. yeah love those types

dale is offline Associate Member
    i've got some sand you can buy cheap!

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I know a guy who has it goes for $100 per IU but it top of the line. Ill hook you up with him haha but he will only take your money not your parents.
    Last edited by simster1; 03-19-2005 at 12:01 PM.

dale is offline Associate Member
    that sand is still for sale.....

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    No Dale he doesnt want sand he wants growth haha

Thread Information