Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

ElRamoz products

I am thinking about getting some r-HGH and IGFLR3 by ElRamoz. I am just wondering what their reputation is like as I don't know much about them. Has anyone ever used their products? If so, any input towards their products is appriciated.

I have done a little research about them, but I am still not satisfied.

Just need to know if their products are legit, and if so, if they are good or not.

Thanx.

-Gear

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Their IGF-1 is good. I am on my 2nd cycle of it. Ancillary Guys sells their IGF-1 (receptor grade).. good to go man.. The only thing I am weary about is the Somatorm

Excellent, well good to hear that their LR3 is good to go at least. Wouldn't mind getting some comments on their HGH.

Thanx for the input, appriciate it.

-Gear

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Ygpm

Got your PM Whitey, thanx bro.

-Gear

Titan1 is offline Member
    Well people over at bolex say that the somatorm is very good and their IGF-1

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It seems all the bolex people hype it up, but I have heard some Bros say it good

JohnnyB

From what I hear, bolex really does make a huge hype about it. Hope it's as good as they make it out to be. I'd love to get some comments from people that have actually used their HGH.

Thanx for the input guys.

-Gear

Titan1 is offline Member
    im gonna try the igf-1

Titan, hit me with a PM sometime and let me know how you went with their IGF.

-Gear

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I am thinking about getting some r-HGH and IGFLR3 by ElRamoz. I am just wondering what their reputation is like as I don't know much about them. Has anyone ever used their products? If so, any input towards their products is appriciated.

I have done a little research about them, but I am still not satisfied.

Just need to know if their products are legit, and if so, if they are good or not.

Thanx.

-Gear
    no direct knowledge, but these guys sound very shady. those 2 guys on bolex are running a blatant sales pitch. the somatorm web site had info directly from some cheap chinese made 192aa garbage, until someone pointed it out and they changed it. if they can convince enuf people that their cheap garbage GH is worth paying more for than quality 191a, they'll have a hell of a profit margin.

i wouldn't trust those guys further than i could throw them.

Titan1 is offline Member
    well like i said the IGF-1 seems to be good because many many peope say its good and some friends of mine tried it with good results, i know there were some rumours that they were selling repacked Ansomone but i heard from credible people that its bs

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah, I've heard from some v credible sources that they are decent to deal with. I'm considering getting some too. How are there prices in your opinions?

-LL

LL08 is offline Member
    Gear a friend of mine just placed an order with them - PM me and i'll let you know how he goes with it all...

-LL

If you want to know their prices (in AUD$ at least), get ready for a comedy show. You will be laughing for a long time.

I am still sus on their HGH, but their LR3 seems to have a good rep. I believe AG supplies IGF that comes straight from ElRamoz. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

LL08, bro I'll PM you soon.

-Gear

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If you want to know their prices (in AUD$ at least), get ready for a comedy show. You will be laughing for a long time.

I am still sus on their HGH, but their LR3 seems to have a good rep. I believe AG supplies IGF that comes straight from ElRamoz. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

LL08, bro I'll PM you soon.

-Gear
    You are right it does.... Gear PM me if you want some good info

I hear that el ramoz is just overpriced LR3.... I know you saw the huge post at bolex... notice how it just starts off that just two guys pimp it? I think its a little wierd....

It does sound a little weird doesn't it, almost like it's a set up, hrmmm thanx for the reminder. I'll PM you soon bro.

-Gear

Titan1 is offline Member
    but AG`s Lr3 is more expensive then ramoz

METALMIKE is offline Junior Member
    i need info.... plz pm me.....

thanks

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    This sounds to good to be true, If I'm wrong please give me a PM Bros.

I've purchased from AG (first time i used IGF-1) and then El Ramoz and it's identical. AG sells it for quite a bit more. AG is domestic and elramoz is shipped from Australia - Gropep land.

Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    I've purchased from AG (first time i used IGF-1) and then El Ramoz and it's identical. AG sells it for quite a bit more. AG is domestic and elramoz is shipped from Australia - Gropep land.
    ElRamoz have suppliers all over the world. I believe they have suppliers in 5 different countries including Australia.

-Gear

Sounds like I get it from their Australia supplier then

LL08 is offline Member
    Where are you from mixxin? Thats correct they claim to have 20 distributors in the US and 5 in Australia. As Gear said they have suppliers all over the world.

-LL

Ok, at bolex everyone is saying how Somatorm (Elramoz HGH) is the best HGH, and Jintropin is no way as good. Here on AR, everyone loves Jintropin, but not too many comments towards Somatorm. I find that a bit strange.

I'm sure someone on here has had exprience with Somas.

-Gear

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Ok, at bolex everyone is saying how Somatorm (Elramoz HGH) is the best HGH, and Jintropin is no way as good. Here on AR, everyone loves Jintropin, but not too many comments towards Somatorm. I find that a bit strange.

I'm sure someone on here has had exprience with Somas.

-Gear
    is everyone saying it, or are 2 established guys saying it and a bunch of (possibly fictional) newbies agreeing with them? not saying i can't be scammed...but you've got to have a better scam than that b4 you take my money.

LL08 is offline Member
    Very strange - Its good your doing thorough research though bro.

-LL

I'm is the US. I emailed them from their site and the payment instructions were to send to Australia. I'd rather go direct than pay the US distributor price (i.e. AG).

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Where are you from mixxin? Thats correct they claim to have 20 distributors in the US and 5 in Australia. As Gear said they have suppliers all over the world.

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    is everyone saying it, or are 2 established guys saying it and a bunch of (possibly fictional) newbies agreeing with them? not saying i can't be scammed...but you've got to have a better scam than that b4 you take my money.
    Not just 2 people. A lot more than that I can tell you now.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    I'm is the US. I emailed them from their site and the payment instructions were to send to Australia. I'd rather go direct than pay the US distributor price (i.e. AG).
    They have a supplier in the US. So if the supplier is in the US my assumption is that the money would go in a US account. But I know they have a US supplier. They have 2 different emails, 1 for US customers, and 1 for Aus customers.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    My bro just received some Igf-1 LR3 from them I will let you know how he goes. Theres no doubt that you will receive the gear from them in my opinion the only cloud is over the soma - who knows i guess until someone tries it.

LL

Kool, thanx LL08.

-Gear

The jury is still out IMO....

Here's something that might interest everyone, when these guys first came out. I sent them an e-mail, asking from refs, they pointed me to the Bolex guys. I told them that not to many people on other boards weren't buying the hype, I told them that I was a mod on 7 boards and a vet on 10 more. If what they have is as good as they say it is, after I tried it I would spread the word. I asked for 2mg of LR3 at the 5 mg price, per mg and 2 HGH kits at the 5 kit price, per kit. They never answered my, so take that for what it's worth.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Here's something that might interest everyone, when these guys first came out. I sent them an e-mail, asking from refs, they pointed me to the Bolex guys. I told them that not to many people on other boards weren't buying the hype, I told them that I was a mod on 7 boards and a vet on 10 more. If what they have is as good as they say it is, after I tried it I would spread the word. I asked for 2mg of LR3 at the 5 mg price, per mg and 2 HGH kits at the 5 kit price, per kit. They never answered my, so take that for what it's worth.

JohnnyB

wow. Seems to me that they are showing thier true character... and fwiw the two bolex guys seem to be growing as much as everyone else with thier "far superior" LR3......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    wow. Seems to me that they are showing thier true character... and fwiw the two bolex guys seem to be growing as much as everyone else with thier "far superior" LR3......
    Them not returning my e-mail told me to stay away, there are other people that say it's good but they don't hype it up like bolex

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah maybe they just aren't smart businesmen JohnnyB I'd love to hear from someone who has tried it or love for someone with experience to try it out. Its one of the only dom sources for igf-1 in aust. Actually it is the ONLy one i know of.

LL

LL08 is offline Member
    Excuse my ignorance Bolex is...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Them not returning my e-mail told me to stay away, there are other people that say it's good but they don't hype it up like bolex

JohnnyB
    If you cant reply to a simple email.... then there is no way Id ever want to purchase something from you.... so until someone that I trust says its worth my time, Ill stick to my "cheapo" LR3

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Excuse my ignorance Bolex is...
    are you asking? anabolex, its a message board...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information