Thread: IGF: 40 mcg
03-18-2005, 06:08 PM #1Associate Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
IGF: 40 mcg
Ok, Let's see if you can help
I'm going to use 40 mcg daily for 4 weeks. My slin pin has 100 units( 10, 20,30..) so how do I measure it? I'm confused. I am going to use BW to mix it with. I was thinking of pulling out BW until it reaches 40 in the syringe and then pull out the IGF. Do I need to reach 2 lines lines or 4 to make 40 mcg?
Hope someone can help out
03-18-2005, 06:17 PM #2
a full slin pin is 1000mcg, so the fourth little line on the slin pin is 40mcg. the ten would be 100mcg etc.
03-19-2005, 12:52 PM #3
THIS IS FROM ANOTHER POST:
OK HERE IS INSTRUCTONS ON HOW TO RUN YOUR IGF.
1. GET YOUR DARTS OUT, ALONG WITH YOUR IGF-1.
2. GET YOU A BOTTLE OF BACTERIA STATIC WATER, YES BACTERIA STATIC WATER NOT STERILE WATER.
3. HAVE A ALCAHOL SWAB AND CLEAN THE AREA YOU PLAN ON INJECTING AT.
4. EACH LITTLE BLACK LINE IS 20MCG'S ON A 100 IU PIN. SO IF YOU WANT TO RUN 4OMCGS PULL YOUR IGF OUT TO THE LITTLE SECOND BLACK LINE.
5. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS PULL OUT OF YOUR IGF BOTTLE AND INSERT INTO YOUR BAC WATER BOTTLE.
6. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS YOU WILL NEED TO PULL THE REST OF THE PIN UP WITH WATER, ALL THE WAY TO THE 100 IU MARK ON THE PIN.
7. YOUR ALMOST READY TO INJECT... I BETA YOUR PUMP UP RIGHT??... OK NOW ONE MORE THING. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THE ABOVE THINGS. YOU NEED TO TURN THE SYRIDGE UP AND DOWN TILL ITS MIXED UP ... DO NOT SHAKE THE NEEDLE TO MIX IT UP .. TURN UP AND DOWN. IF YOU SHAKE IT YOU WILL KILL THE LIFE OF THE IGF.
8, NOW WITH IGF YOU WANT TO SPOT INJECT IN ALL YOUR MUSCLES.TRAPS,BIS, TRIS, CALVES, AND QUADS, HAMS, AND EVEN PECS IF YOU CAN DO IT.:-) YOU WANT TO DO THIS 30 MINS PRIOR TO TRAINNING IF BEING AM OR PM. YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT PUMPS ARE LIKE ON IGF ...ITS CRAZY BRO.
CRAZY I SAY... ALSO.. THIS IS ALREADY PREMIXED IN SOME SOLUTIONS TO PRESERVE THE LIFE OF THE IGF.. ALL YOU NEED IS THE FOLLOWING THINGS ... SLIN PIN, BACTERIA STATIC WATER... YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE AT WWW.GETPINZ.COM YOU CAN ALSO GET YOUR SLIN PINS THERE TO. I HOPE THIS IS SOMEWHAT OF HELP TO YOU!!
03-19-2005, 02:41 PM #4
from what i understand each line on a standard slin pin is always 10mcgs.
03-20-2005, 04:03 AM #5Originally Posted by sizzlechest
03-20-2005, 08:10 AM #6
"Most IGF1 comes in a concentration of 1000mcg per ML or CC so it makes it easy to measure in an insulin syringe. 10 IU on the syringe is 100mcg. Do the math."
I got this off another board but I suppose it would make a difference how it was reconstituted.
03-20-2005, 11:08 AM #7
the pin measurement goes Increments of 2.
the first line on the slin pin would be 20mcg because the first line equals 2 units in the pin. 2 units of 1000mcg/ml in a standard 1 cc slin pin would be 20mcg....so 4 units would be 40mcgs.
03-20-2005, 11:24 AM #8
Exactly. But I've also read that people front load the pin with BW before drawing up the IGF so as to dilute it. Is that right?
03-20-2005, 11:41 AM #9Originally Posted by jerseyboy
Hopefully my IGF thread is going up today, I need to have a few guys review it, once thats done is posted, so be patient.
03-20-2005, 11:49 AM #10
Good job, I've been waiting on your sticky. I plan on starting my first IGF cycle April 1st. It seems information gets outdated rather quickly around here.
03-20-2005, 11:50 AM #11Originally Posted by jerseyboy
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)