BrownBomber is offline Member

SLIN and IM injections

For those of you who inject Slin IM in which muscle do you inject it in? Im curious.

Thanks
    BB

LL08 is offline Member
    Muscle you just worked out seems to be a common answer, or biceps?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I switch it around. Usually bicepts, tri's, then shoulders (repeat)

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah if you keep using the same site you lessen the effectiveness of the INJ so go with AxEs advice, eh.

-LL

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually shoot in the bicept. It's the most comfy spot IMO. Pretty much anywhere where the skin is thin, so this way you know most of the needle is in the actual muscle and not the skin/fat.

-Gear

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quad. So easy. You'll nick the occasional nerve, but oh well, it's a slin pin.

Gear has d@mn near convinced me to try the bicep, though...

Angelis is offline Banned
    The best place IMO is to inject into whatever muscle u just worked

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I shoot tear drop and tri.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    I've been hitting my bi's and shoulders. Tri's are hard to get too. I'm right handed, and when doing injections with my left hand(into right side body parts), i'm having a problem aspirating. Its hard to pull the plunger out left handed, and if i get it, i end up pulling like 10 or 20iu's of air(hard to explain...hope this makes sense). Guess what i'm saying is when I get the plunger to move, it moves a lot besides just a little bit. I'm using 1/2cc u-100 1/2" needle 29gauge syringe(they didn't have 1cc syringes so got the 1/2). I think when I aspirate its moving so much because the tube is so small in diameter....Should I get someone else to inject the slin for me, or what? any advice.... sometimes even when i use my right hand to inject, I'm so tired from working-out, i'm shaking terribly and it's still hard to aspirate.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I totally understand what you are saying. Especially if you are a big boy, it would be fairly hard to reach all the way to the other shoulder and inject with the opposite hand you usually use.

The only advice I can give you is, if you don't mind shooting in the same spot, just stick with shooting in the spots you can reach. Either way, the effects will still be the same. You shouldn't get scar tissue because Insulin pins are so small, so shooting in the same spot all the time should be fine. I always shoot in my bicepts simply because its an easy spot. Like I said, just stik to spots you are comfy with.

And as for the hand shaking, I also get like that sometimes too, it can rather be frustrating, and then you start sweating because you are trying to be still for so long, so the things don't get any better. But that's something we have to deal with.

I don't like other people injecting me, but I suppose it has been done before so that can be another option for you.

Good luck to you.

-Gear

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Ok, Thanks gear for great info. Just what I needed to know. I was worried about not rotating my sites enough. Guess I got my answer. I'll stick to bi's and shoulders.

Thread Information