Angelis is offline Banned

Need a little help!

Hey bros I just got back a blood test I had done a while ago the doc told me I am insulin resistant... the question I wanted to ask is if DNP would cause this while on. I had just just finished my DNP cycle when my doc scheduled the blood test and I never had a problem with insulin resistance ever in my life. I am planning to start a insulin cycle in about a month and I dont have time to go get another blood test before it so im asking all u knowledgable bros who know about the intricacies (sp?) of how DNP works?

And has anyone tried 8 weeks im debating whether to go for 2x4weeks or 1x8weeks. What would u think is best?

Bump

bump for info... anyone?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Firsts of all I have no exp with dnp , secondly I am not sure why you planning on a cycle when you are just finding out that you may be type 2 diabetic? Personally, I would hold off and wait till you do get more test.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Firsts of all I have no exp with dnp, secondly I am not sure why you planning on a cycle when you are just finding out that you may be type 2 diabetic? Personally, I would hold off and wait till you do get more test.
    Bcs I think it has to do with DNP ... bcs I got a blood test about 1-2months prior and everything was excellent except my thyroid hormone was a little low but now its back normal. I stopped my diet (while taking DNP and after it as well) and started eating a sh*t load of carbs, I told the doc this and he said that could be the reason, he told me to cut back on carbs. So im just gonna go back on my regular diet.

Thread Information