Thread: insulin!!

The OutLord is offline Member

insulin!!

i need to know.. my brother use insulin for the medic reason..

i am thinking on insulin whit my spectriol and a very fast testosterone .

i have never done a cycle whit insulin.. i whant to do a cycle whit insulin..

what did you do the first time.. with insulin...

i know it is some thing like russan rollet!!

i need all tip you know. thank you!

tack.. det skulle jag uppskatta väldigt mycket.. :->

Insulin can be utilized effectively in 4 week periods. Most dont reccommed any longer without a break in between. The types you want to use are fast acting insulins. Humalog or Humulin-R. 10 grams of carbs per I.U. injected is considered standard. Injecting post workout is when Insulin is effective. Now that that's out of the way, wait a little while on the insulin, its possible your brother is on a much longer acting insulin, and tampering with longer acting insulins is dangerous and unnecessary, plus i dont agree with using a substance that one doesnt have a functional understanding of. There are great threads in the educational forum on Insulin. Take the time to read them.

okej..

thank you....

i am pleast whit youre help :-)

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Here, take a look at this. It will help you understand what it is all about.

Insulin.txt

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    Good read bro, Just a question has anyone got a post on PWO insulin diets whilst using gh and or igf-1 for Cutting and hyperplasia not bulking...Most diets seem to be for bulking cycles - that i have seen anyway

-LL

If you are using Insulin , your best of staying away from fats while Insulin is active. Once Insulin's active period has expired, you may eat as you usually do. Because Insulin will force feed your muscle cells, you want to give it lots of protein and carbs to stay out of hypo. Consuming fats around this time is a no no as Insulin will push that straight into your muscle cells also.

This is what I usually do. I use Humalog and I shoot it IM.

Train
    immidietly post training I have my "x" amount of Insulin, followed by "x" amount of dex, 5g creatine and 5g glutamine.
    15 min later I have 75g of protein isolate
    1.25hrs later I have 50g carbs (usually rice boiled in water or baked potatoes), and I have 50g protein (usually egg whites or grilled chicken)
    2.00hrs later I have another meal, same as above (except 40g carbs and 50g protein)
    By the time I have my next meal Insulin would no longer be active so I eat as I usually do.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 03-20-2005 at 11:13 PM.

LL08 is offline Member
    I understand that but here is where i find problems in my research. Correct me where I am wrong please - If I was taking Gh and IGF-1 that would lower my Blood glucose levels and if enough is taken I could go into hypo? My question basically is when I am taking gh and or Igf-1 do i need to up the insulin dose or at least supplement at least a bit of insulin throughout the entire cycle or would my body realise that my levels are lower and hence adjust its production accordingly? Sorry if this is confusing...

_LL

I understand what you are saying. I have spoken to you before and I am under the impression that you will be taking LR3, as a matter of fact, the same LR3 as I will be taking. Ok, so if you are taking Insulin + LR3, you have to be carefull with the doses as both compounds can effect your BG. I suppose its just about experimenting, and finding the right dose for you.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah precisely, so the best thing would probably be to start off with the gh then couple of months in the LR3 then bring the insulin in, does this sound correct? This seems to make the most sense to me. As for monitoring your BG is this a recomended practice? I am planning to at each stage of the cycle to see how each compound effects it so as I can be as safe as possible. What do you think. Do you reco something like the Accu- Chek go BG meters? haha theres a governement re-bate on them at Aus pharmacies sweet!

_LL

LOL, yeah bro, a BG monitor can defenitly become handy. As for using GH/IGF/Insulin , you don't necessraly have to use them one by one. You can start Insulin whenever you like, so if you start Insulin and HGH for exmaple, just start of using Insulin at low doses and increase the dose till you get to a point where the side effects are barable but the results are satisfying. Once you get to that point, just stick to that dose till the end of cycle. Now, its just a matter of positioning the compounds at right times within the cycle.

I hope that wasn't too confusing, because I am almost confused myself. Sorry I am just trying to do 1000 things at once here.

I got your PM, I'll reply back later tonight once I get back from work.

Speak soon.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 03-21-2005 at 02:34 AM.

LL08 is offline Member
    haha yeah i got that. I can't explain how helpful some bro's on this site are yourself defn included - cheers

LL

Thanx mate, yep this site is full of answers.

-Gear

Tank You.. He He.. :->

Thread Information