kingof516 is offline Associate Member

IGF AND GH at the same time

I have been running 60mcgs of igf and 2ius of gh for the last two weeks. Aside from hunger, and a little bit more fat burn. I have no noticable results. WTF??

No noticable difference in pumps. I have been doing bi-lateral inj. in the groups i work out. post work out. Should i go preworkout.

Any suggestions, I am looking for a little more size, and vascularity. I have been running gh for about 5 months.

LL08 is offline Member
    I'm looking at doing the two concurrently also probably at 20mcgs and 3-4iu though. IMO you wouldn't find much working from the gh for another 6 weeks then it will hit you like a bang. As for the slight results they would be from the IGF-1 but you should be finding a fair amount of improvement this next week otherwise start to worry. How long will you run the IGF-1 at that dosage? As for injecting you may have it a little wrong inject the gh in the morning right when you get up..Hope this helps

LL08 is offline Member
    **** just read the second part - that you've been running the Gh for some time now. Well my only suggestion would be if you are young then the 2iu isn't really helping your natural levels THAT much. I'd up to 3-4 iu the level where most people get results and i'd probably use insulin to get the most out of your $$$$.

Cheers
    -LL

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i plan on running 1-2 ius of gh and keep with 60mcgs of igf for another 4 weeks or so.

Thread Information