ACAZORES is offline Member

Insulin Dosage Test

People say that we should take slin with the less carbs that we can get without going hypo, so I was thinking of doing this test to see what my slin intake dosage would be, I would start by 10 iu with 100g glucose, next day I would try 11 iu with 100g glucose next day 12 iu with 100g glucose etc... until I get hypo than I know the maximum of slin that I can take using only 100g of glucose, do you thimk this is a good test, by the way I am a past insulin user.

joevette is offline Banned
    Go the other way. Get to your max dose of slin, say 10ius and then slowly lower the carbs. By increasing the slin dose you're throwing different variables into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Go the other way. Get to your max dose of slin, say 10ius and then slowly lower the carbs. By increasing the slin dose you're throwing different variables into the mix.

Dont go over 10 I.U.'s at one time also. Some people do it, but its unnecessary.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Agreed, and yea, i wouldnt go over 10iu's either.

Thread Information