chionardo is offline Junior Member

Question Time to inject IGF-1

I am about to start my cycle of IGF-1 along with AAS and I just wanted to iron out a couple of things before I start. My first question is, when can I inject the IGF-1?, I know post workout and bilaterally in the bodypart trained BUT how long after it's been trained?, I mean I obviously cant start injecting in the gym but I need to have my post workout drink with it for the dextrose and I have to take my post workout drink immediately after training. The drive from the gym to my house is about 30 mins so that's too long to go until a post workout drink (15 minute window etc) so what do I do???? Inject in the car park? or can the IGF wait till I get home?

Second question is about the IGF again, injecting into the quads. I don't think the insulin needle is long enough to get through the skin, fat and into the muscle. What happens if the IGF just goes into adipose tissue, is there no effect of will it still get into my system?

Thats all I can think of at the moment, I just want to be 100% before I start the cycle.

Thanks
    Ben

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I inject slin immediately PWO outside the gym in my truck. I have my dex and some water in a shaker ready to go.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i did post work out for a week and a half and it just made me hungry. I switched to pre workout-i.e. let me hit the pin, drink some water, and then i run to the gym-feels a little more noticable.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Post w/o is the best time, am on none w/o days, you don't need to inject into the muscle group worked. Your quads would have to have lots of fat on them for the slin pin not to be able to hit the muscle, if they're that fat you need to get you diet in order before using LR3 or AAS

JohnnyB

Thanks for the replies, my bodyfat is no more than 15% at the moment so it should be ok for the quads then. So you're saying to inject in the car, right?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    That's what I do with slin anyway. I carry it in a small case with a cold pack. Once you do it a couple times it gets real easy. Once I start using IGF next month I'll probably do the same. But I"ll be running the IGF alone, no slin this time around. I don't know if it matters how soon you inject pwo though. My house is only 5 minutes from the gym.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    Im sure you can wait 15min to inject igf-1 in the comfort of your home. I would only worry about injecting slin immediately post workout if at all.

ok, thanks for the help guys.

Since IGF half life is 12 hours, wouldnt it be best to workout earlier in the day. (so that you would be awake and eating protein the entire time igf is active.)

I train at about 2:30 - 3:00pm everyday so that should be early enough.

Thread Information