GearIdentity is offline Associate Member

Igf-1/slin with T-3?

Would there be any high risk of losing muscle mass running a low amount of T-3 with a igf-1/slin cycle and no AAS? Trying to lose as much bf as possible but I do not want to compromise any muscle, rather build and stay at the same bf. Just curious what the effects would be. I have read of low t3 dose with igf-1 but not sure if AAS was included.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by GearIdentity
    Would there be any high risk of losing muscle mass running a low amount of T-3 with a igf-1/slin cycle and no AAS? Trying to lose as much bf as possible but I do not want to compromise any muscle, rather build and stay at the same bf. Just curious what the effects would be. I have read of low t3 dose with igf-1 but not sure if AAS was included.
    IGF-1 Binding Protein (BP) binds poorly to LR3 IGF-1, so you could use a high dose while on LR3. Here's my question, why slin when trying to lose b/f and have you run slin and LRe before seperately?

JohnnyB

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good call by JB. If you are running Insulin , it will do nothing but increase the chances of fat gain, and this is the last thing you want when wanting to lose BF. Insulin can be used to cut, but there are still risks involved when it comes to fat storage. And considering it is not beneficial for losing BF and only good for shuttling nutrinets into cells, I choose not to use it when cutting or wanting to lose BF.

Also, LR3 + Insulin can be dangerous. I hope you have had good experience with both of those compounds as they both can effect your BG levels.

My opinion is leave Insulin out of this and save it for the times when you want to bulk.

Hope you come to a conclusion that suits you best.

-Gear

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    You guys make good points but in my post I said that I want to lose fat if possible but rather gain and stay at the same bodyfat if it would compromise LBM gains. I may not have been very clear, may not even be so clear now. Im basicly getting back in shape from a lay-off, igf-1 seems to be the perfect weapon as I give my receptor a break from all other AAS cycles. I eat to bulk but still manage to lose a few pounds of fat, only possible with igf-1...at least for me. I have ran slin with igf-1 in the past, Im quite confident in the usage of both combined. Thank you for the concern, I know it is a completely different animal when you combine slin with igf-1.

Johnny-B, what dosage would you recomend for me to run T-3 at? Will it help increase gains from the igf-1 or just help shed some fat? My protein intake is around 2.5g/lb, should I increase even more to compensate for T-3 and increased protein synthesis.

BTW, Im at day 14 of 80mcg igf-1 and loving it just as much as my first run.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You LR3 dose is fine, try going 3g per lb to see if that helps with LBM. I think you'd be better off going 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, rotating between slin and LR3.

JohnnyB

Thread Information