XMMMX is offline Junior Member

Cycle Planning Igf1 + Aas

Hi
    Ive been traing for 9 years now, using the AAS for the last 3 years, I have already tried som nice stuff, but not still looking for the right way the problem is obviously how to keep the gains betwwen cycles or better how to improve all year round.
    I HAVE ONE BASIC QUESTION? IS THIS WORTH TO TRY OR NOT?

6weeks AAS
    6weeks IGF1
    6weeks AAS
    6weeks IGF1
    6weeks AAS
    6weeks IGF1

all year round

Thanks for any experiences or comments as I say, Im still looking for the ideal way (for me) how to imrpove and reach the max.

Thank ya bros

M.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i would think 6 week cycles is too short, if i had that plan, i would go 10-12 week cycles, there is no reason you could not use igf plus aas together, plus, a lot of people like to use slin when not on igf, cycle igf then slin, however, the off cycle losses could be made up from igf use imo, actually this is all my opinion on what i would do and plan to do

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    What about this

10 AS
    5 Igf-1
    10 AS
    5 Igf-1

This way you are using igf-1 during cycle and PCT.

first: why just 6 weeks? cause I have tried 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks, 16weeks ON and the best for me seems to be the 6weeks ON and 6 weeks OFF, I notice no results in week 7-8 so why to run AAS longer?
    second: this is not a question of AAS, this is a question of whether the IGF would work between cycles, that is during the PCT, 60mcgs for 6 weeks and then Id start another AAS cycle
    third: Im not ready to start with slin yet, as soon as Im absolutely sure I want to try, I will find more info abouit it cause what I know of slin is not enough to try this stuff.
    fourth:why not 10+5 AAS+IGF cause as I said 10weeks seems to be too much for me and the 10+5 seems to be insufficient for the complete recovery from a long-term point of view.
    Many Thanks for your reactions

doest it seem reasonnable now?

Titan1 is offline Member
    well you should do what works best for you

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    if you want to surpass your genetic potential win the lottery and try a cycle of:-

lifetime ON no and i mean no time off!

worked for me i am currently 5 foot 6 and 300 pound,very lean.

i would like to compete but do not feel i am big enough yet! need more MASS !

lifetime ON is not a good way to do it, cause it doesnt work much
    I thought that was a combination of AAS + IGF, or HGH or sometjing like that thats why I wanted to know whether it would be fine to try this

toc67guru: are you kidding or not?
    lifetime on roids? and 300lbs?
    what about your genetics? I suppose not very good just like mine...
    I have a good shape but cannot get enough mass on me

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run AAS for 10 weeks, then have a 8 week break. Then, run it for another 10 weeks, then have another 8 week break, and so on... Run IGF 4 weeks ON/OFF for 5 months, have 2 months OFF, then run it again 4 weeks ON/OFF for another 5 months.

The IGF is great between cycles and during PCT.

-Gear

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i am kidding!

cycling sensibly proper pct(for hpta recovery) and time off gear is very important for the consolidation and the ability for your body to adapt to the new lean mass(hopefully lean)and for it to maintain these gains.(excluding edema weight)

more importantly proper nutrition training and rest is of uppermost importance.

too many people rely now on drugs for everything!

with regards my weight i only weigh 300lbs now after an ultra strict diet you should have seen me when i was bulked up i made LEE PRIEST off season look like he was anorexic!

again i am kidding i try my best to keep bodyfat low year round, i used to compete now i try to look good for the ladies!

they are never interested but i am an optimistic type of guy and believe there is someone out there for everyone.

toc67guru : absolutely, I hoped you were kidding :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Run AAS for 10 weeks, then have a 8 week break. Then, run it for another 10 weeks, then have another 8 week break, and so on... Run IGF 4 weeks ON/OFF for 5 months, have 2 months OFF, then run it again 4 weeks ON/OFF for another 5 months.

The IGF is great between cycles and during PCT.

-Gear

OK bro this seems good I will make a note THANK YOU

Did you mean it like this?

week AS IGF
    1 ON ON
    2 ON ON
    3 ON ON
    4 ON ON
    5 ON OFF
    6 ON OFF
    7 ON OFF
    8 ON OFF
    9 ON ON
    10 ON ON
    11 OFF ON
    12 OFF ON
    13 OFF OFF
    14 OFF OFF
    15 OFF OFF
    16 OFF OFF
    17 OFF ON
    18 OFF ON
    19 ON ON
    20 ON ON
    21 ON OFF
    22 ON OFF
    23 ON OFF
    24 ON OFF
    25 ON OFF
    26 ON OFF
    27 ON OFF
    28 ON OFF
    29 OFF ON
    30 OFF ON
    31 OFF ON
    32 OFF ON
    33 OFF OFF
    34 OFF OFF
    35 OFF OFF
    36 OFF OFF

And what abou th dosage of IGF? I have no experiences with stuff, Im 254lbs now before my cutting cycle, at the start of this "AAS+IGF cycle" I shoul be 205-210lbs

Wow, the ON and OFFs on the screen is hurting my eyes lol. Ok, I will try and set it out an easier way for you.

MONTHS: 1 - 5 = IGF ON (cycle this 4 weeks ON, then 4 weeks OFF during this period)
    MONTHS: 6 - 7 = IGF OFF (during this time don't cycle IGF at all)
    MONTHS: 8 - 12 = IGF ON (cycle this 4 weeks ON, then 4 weeks OFF during this period)

MONTHS: 1 - 3 = AAS ON (cycle AAS during this time)
    MONTHS: 4 - 5 = AAS OFF (dont cycle AAS at all during this time)
    MONTHS: 6 - 8 = AAS ON (cycle AAS during this time)
    MONTHS: 9 - 12 = AAS OFF (dont cycle AAS at all during this time)

I think this is a good cycle as you are giving your body enough break between cycles for both AAS and IGF, you are also using IGF while using AAS which gives your body the best of everything at once, and you are also running IGF through PCT. So as you can see, you get the best of all.

Basically, what you want to do is run AAS for 10 - 12 weeks, with about 8 weeks break, and then start AAS again for another 10 - 12 weeks and so on. And as for IGF, you want to cycle it 4 weeks ON/OFF for about 5 months, have 2 months off, then go 5 months 4 weeks ON/OFF again.

Now that you know how long IGF and AAS should be ran for and how much break you need, you can modify my cycle and make up your own if you like. Keep in mind that IGF is good through PCT.

Perhaps you can read up on IGF a little more. The more you know, the better you will end up. Use IGF on workout days only at about 40 - 60mcg p/day. You can start at a low dose such as 30mcg, and work your way up if you feel the need to. The reason why I say 40 - 60mcg p/day is because most people seem to be happy with those doses, but everyone is different. You could get away with satisfying results and lower doses, however, I doubt you will need much more than 60mcg.

All the best.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 05-03-2005 at 05:02 AM.

THANKS A LOT BRO
    That what wrote above, I just wanted to be sure. OK, the cycling is understood aad looks fine and reasonable. I will definitely try.
    I just wanted to get a brief guide how to plan it, stilla having to read all I find about the IGF. I ll run it like this after this summer just want to make everything perfect so that no stupid problems occur later.

Im suprised by the fact that you say IGF on workout days only, I thought I would inject it twice a day from what I have read until this day. Like having a total of 40mcgs per day, I would inject 20mcgs in the morning and 20mcgs PWO...

I appreciate your effort, thanks once again

Not a problem bro, hope it all goes well for you. As a matter of fact, I am planning on running a similar cycle myself soon. I am just waiting to get a few things together first, and be more organised. So hopefully I'll get my prioraties sorted asap.

If this is your first time using IGF, from all the research I have done I believe it is recomended to shoot IGF on training days only. You can certainly shoot IGF in the AM as well as PWO, so you have a choice there. However, if I was on your spot I would shoot it bi-lat in the muscle worked PWO.

Once again, good luck and all the best.

-Gear

Im not native speaker
    what is bi-lat ? My problem bodyparts are biceps, triceps and chest

Have you, personally, already tried the IGF?

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    Bi-lat means bi-lateraly, or on each side. For instance if you worked chest, you would shoot your igf in each pec, and the same for bi's , tri's, delts, quads, calves, etc....bi-laterally

There has been many reports about how IGF can spot enhance, so if you have lagging body parts, you might want to try shooting IGF in those spots, you never know it could help.

Shoot IGF immidietly PWO in the muscle trained. So if you trained shoulders, and you are having 40mcg p/day, shoot 20mcg in your left shoulder, then shoot another 20mcg in your right shoulder. That is what I would do.

Like I said, I will be running a cycle similar to yours, except I will be using a few more compounds so hopefully that will turn out as planned. This is also going to be my first run with IGF, so you might want to get some feedback from someone that has a more experience with IGF. A feedback from experienced users is always good. However, the cycle I set up above is probably one of the best ways to run IGF/AAS together IMO, so whatever you decide to do, good luck either way.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 05-03-2005 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty
    Bi-lat means bi-lateraly, or on each side. For instance if you worked chest, you would shoot your igf in each pec, and the same for bi's , tri's, delts, quads, calves, etc....bi-laterally
    Thank you Mighty, forgot to mention that

-Gear

XMMMX, is that you in the avatar? Nice back.

-Gear

thats me :-)

Thread Information