Bozak is offline New Member

Unhappy No More Testosterone

Recently I have been diagnosed with premature andropause . I am only 28 years old and my Testosterone is only at 157 when I have been informed it should be between 200-800 in males. Despite a professional football career , believe it or not, I have never taken any steroids in my life, so this must be a freak thing. My doctor has ordered HCG for me to take 3 times a week by injection. What kind of results have people experienced on this medication? I am 6' 6" 315lbs as is, will this turn me into a monster? I don't really care anymore since I don't have to use it, but my girlfirend might be pleased..

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozak
    Recently I have been diagnosed with premature andropause . I am only 28 years old and my Testosterone is only at 157 when I have been informed it should be between 200-800 in males. Despite a professional football career , believe it or not, I have never taken any steroids in my life, so this must be a freak thing. My doctor has ordered HCG for me to take 3 times a week by injection. What kind of results have people experienced on this medication? I am 6' 6" 315lbs as is, will this turn me into a monster? I don't really care anymore since I don't have to use it, but my girlfirend might be pleased..

Turning you into a monster ? You mean mentally or physically?

If you had a pro career in football, why not talk to the team doc. or some other team members. You could probably get it cheaper then what the doc is going to want.

If i may ask, what team were you on, and what position?

You can pm me the team if you do not want to post it up here, which is totally understandable.

HRT or HCG dosages are basically a dose to get you back up to the level you should be at, It is not givin as a "STEROID " so to speak. It is a low dose just to maintain a healthy amount of Test in your body.

Bozak is offline New Member
    No, I mean a physical monster. I am already a mental monster.

I no longer play, so no-go on the team doc.

I IM'd you clhp, thanks for the info.

Thread Information