BrownBomber is offline Member

HGH Fat Loss Benefits for the "Young"

Fellas,

Would a 21 year old guy get the same fat loss benefits from HGH as say a 35 year old guy if using the same dosage, brand, etc of HGH? Ive heard age plays a huge role in the HGH benefits but as curious if fat loss falls into this category?

Thanks
    BB

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I took it at 30. First I tried it at 2.5 iu's and had no real results so I bumped it to 4 and still had no results. So I doubt it would do anything for a 21 yo, as a matter of fact I would highly recommend anyone under 30 using it for safety purposes. You will probaly need a high dose and that will put you at greater risk for side effects.

dale is offline Associate Member
    4 iu's with no results???

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    4 iu's with no results???
    Nope, I was taking it with 750mgs of test and I didn't get any results I wouldn't of gotten from the test alone.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-23-2005 at 09:20 PM.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    How long were you on it for Loz?

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    How long were you on it for Loz?
    I took it for 4 months and decided it wasn't worht the money anymore.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I took it at 30. First I tried it at 2.5 iu's and had no real results so I bumped it to 4 and still had no results. So I doubt it would do anything for a 21 yo, as a matter of fact I would highly recommend anyone under 30 using it for safety purposes. You will probaly need a high dose and that will put you at greater risk for side effects.
    Yea that's kind of what happend to me when i started using gh. I started at 3 iu's for 2.5 months saw and felt nothing. So i went to 4 same thing, then i went 6 and then i started getting results.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    then i went 6 and then i started getting results.
    Using a round figure like $300 for 100 i.u.'s, did you think it was worth the money at 6iu's?

Using a round figure like $300 for 100 i.u.'s, did you think it was worth the money at 6iu's?
    If you run it alone NO but if run it with any roid then YES it would surely be worth it.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    If you are 21 you will half to go in higher doses....your GH levels are already high so 4-6iu would be necessary for you. GH is some good stuff I hear, you might wanna talk to angelxterminator, he is 19 and did some GH with great results. Good luck to you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    If you are 21 you will half to go in higher doses....your GH levels are already high so 4-6iu would be necessary for you. GH is some good stuff I hear, you might wanna talk to angelxterminator, he is 19 and did some GH with great results. Good luck to you bro.
    Yea angel is one of the gh guro's on this lovely forum.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Nicky B...... have you ever done LR3? I was wondering how 6iu compared to LR3?

Tony42 is offline New Member
    Im 26 and this is my 3rd week of GH 3IU's (second week of 25mg of Anavar ). I have noticed what appears to be weight loss and muscle gain. My sex drive is through the roof. I almost walk around with a 24/7 hard on.

I realize the general consensus is you don't feel anything for a few months but something is up and it's good =)

-Tony

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i turn 26 next week. I did a pure gh cycle. I saw great results at 2-3 ius in the first month-i went up like 13 lbs-some water weight. I kept on with it, and in the 5th month i ripped off pounds like like no ones business. It works on young guys very well, but keep in mind that no ones biochemistry is the same, 3 ius for me i am guessing is like 5-6 for others.

my 2 pennies.

I took it for 4 months and decided it wasn't worht the money anymore.
    Well I've wanted to try GH for years so I'm gonna give it 6 months or so and I will be running slin and AAS on and off throughout that time. I've already made the investment so hopefully I'll be one of those that reacts well to it. I was really hoping for some site fat loss around the waist and lower back because that has always been a stubborn area. Only time will tell, but in the mean time I ordered some IGF. It seems that people are getting more dramatic gains from it. What do you think Loz? Have you run it yet? IGF I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Nicky B...... have you ever done LR3? I was wondering how 6iu compared to LR3?
    I Think 6iu's of gh would compare to around 30-40mcg's of igf-1. Igf-1 is like a quick fix of gh. If money was no object i would try gh at 6iu's for 6 months and I had an interesting idea of jump starting the gh with a low dose of igf-1.

I Think 6iu's of gh would compare to around 30-40mcg's of igf-1. Igf-1 is like a quick fix of gh. If money was no object i would try gh at 6iu's for 6 months and I had an interesting idea of jump starting the gh with a low dose of igf-1.
    It's funny that you say that because I've been running the growth for 4 weeks now and I'll be giving the IGF a test run on the first of this month. Running the two together for about 4-5 weeks and then my AAS cycle starts May1st.

Make sure you run the igf-1 pretty low like 20mcg's. Or else you may experiance the bad effects of gh like the gut and jaw and skull growth.

Make sure you run the igf-1 pretty low like 20mcg's. Or else you may experiance the bad effects of gh like the gut and jaw and skull growth.
    Yeah but I was goin' for that caveman look.

Thats cool but it will be hard as hell to find a hat that fits.

Well with the protruding brow to shade my eyes I won't need a hat.

Thread Information