Thread: hgh and igf-1

getbrolick is offline New Member

Question hgh and igf-1

hey guys im new to the forumm i was wondering can you stack hgh and igf-1 together or is it good to take them apart like for example jino and oratropin
    can you do that

oh and a nother questions should i do a aas before hgh and igf-1 or after
    im 22 around 20lbs from my ideal weight im 5'8 204 lbs

can any of you guys give me some advies im tryin to get ripped by the summer so i can go on vacation

thanx

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i am running igf and gh(jino) at the same time it workso ut well aside from the extra sleep i need, and a little more apetitie.

how have been your mucslce gains and fat loss

LL08 is offline Member
    getbrolick as a young bro too and seriously considering taking gh i wil give you this one piece of advice and do follow this; go to the drs and get an xray to see if none or all your epiphyseal growth plates are fused. If they are not closed at all take letrozole immediately to stop them from closing between now and when you do your cycle..Letrozole is an anti estrogen and as estrogen very basically closes your growth plates it is defiitely wise to stop the e's. Now, in this scenario also get some bloodwork done but first check if your growth plates are completely closed. they can close anytime between 19-25 so your in that dangerous age. If they're all closed as far as I know it is fine also, proceed and get your bloodwork done. The danger I am getting you to avoid is if some are open and some arent. What will happen then is the open bones will grow in length and width whereas the closed ones will grow in width only. Now picture this and you'll see why this is so important. Be safe bro.

As for your question IGF-1 can be used during a gh cycle. IMO I'd start the GH and do the IGF-1 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. The aas should be done 2-3 months into the gh cycle. Maybe when not on the igf-1 but that isn't the biggest problem. Now as for dosages if your using igf-1 and gh at the same time personally I think it would be better to lower your gh and igf-1 doses slightly from what you'd do if taking them on their own. I'd be interested to know what other bros think..Anyway good luck and as for advice to get 'ripped by summer' I'd do the oraltropin, jin and for an aas do Anavar , train hard and watch your diet.

LL

i don't have insurance so is it same to take the anitestrogen any way and how much would i have to take

i mean is it safe to take the anit e anyway

so i should only do an anavar as an aas nothing else
    i was gonna do
    test prop
    and fina
    anavar is good it shouldn't shut me down totaly

LL08 is offline Member
    yeah nah if you want do more for sure. First cycle. I'm more into the GH and igf-1 and now learning about the slin. Some of the other bro's would reco some better aas maybe even post on the steroid section also re: advice on this, you can never have too many opinions. Look IMO it'd be sweet probably 80%. But I am turning 21 years old and ALL my growth plates are fussed but I've heard of dudes turning 24 whos are still open. How tall are you - as this is usually a good indication taller you are later they close. So 5'8 same height as me I'd say your plates are more than likely closed but seriously get bloodwork done? Get some wrist xrays done to check if your plates are closed. If your investing that much in the gh, aas and oraltropin why not. I don't know how your health system works, sounds messed up without insurance. I'm in aust and I got the xray for free and bloodwork will cost heaps but i'm thinking i might tell them i need them for some other reason so then the government will pay. Beauty of the public health system or whatever it is. Seriously don't take the risk that you are that 20% and maybe half your bodies plates are closed then you will become lop sided or something you know. You don't want to regret something for 70 years of your life.

Cheers LL

LL08 is offline Member
    Hey and just so you know I'd say there will be some bros who read your post and think dude if you can't answer that don't even think about doing anything anytime soon. Like hit the search button read, read read, post, post post. You know just be safe, do you get me?

hey-i am not making any reccomendations i turn 26 next week, and still grew about a 1/2 inch since i started gh. Back to your ? before-when i started on just gh i put on about 13-16 lbs of muscle/water weight. I went down in body fat gradually, the last month really being the difference. I started IGF two weeks ago, and I starting to see some results now (60-80 mcgs a day along with 1-2 ius of gh a day). I have been getting a little bit of headaches, but it is becuase i cant sleep enough. It works though, my muscle while it shrunk a little is growing again, and i feel and look solid across the board.

oh yeah ask ?'s it will hurt you financially and physically if you dont.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 22 I wouldn't use HGH or an AAS

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    Why is that JOhnnyB? ANy particular reasons?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your hormonal system is noy fully devoloped and shutting it down by introducing and outside hormome, can cause problem, you may never recover fully. I know HRT may sound like it be great to be on gear for the rest of your life, but it can be a drag.

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    How is it different for younger people such as angelx and children presecribed gh? Drs are now even prescribing gh to children who are not gh deficient i cannot see doctors doing that if there was a serious life long risk. Would IGF-1 be safer or definitely not as it could shut down gh production?

LL

Thread Information