Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member

Could Gh be making me sick

Could Gh be making me sick all the time. I've read some where that thyroid deficiency may make u susceptibility to colds, viruses, and respiratory ailments, and since gh affects your thyroid production I thought it might be coming from that.For the last 2 months I've been feeling sick for a week or so, and then I get better for an other 5 to seven days and then it starts again. I feel like i have a small cold,throat always dry, and constant fatigue.

Here's my recent gh history ( no ass were used ). I've been taking 4 iu's / day approx 5 or 6 on a week. I been taking ever since last october, but i had to stop beggining of december for 1 1/2 month for an operation.

Could it be time for me to add some t3 ?

pareec is offline New Member
    the same thing has happen to me...I´ve been on 4 iu 5 on 2 off since september.the last two month I feel like the effect from gh has gone away and the last weeks I´ve been sick and tired like hell just like you describe.I have studied about t3 and the thyroid function and I am 99 percent sure that there is something wrong with my thyroid.almost every symptoms of a lowered thyroid function(hypothyroesia in english I think) fits on me.I have started with t3 yesterday to see if it will help..

pareec is offline New Member
    will gh have a negative impact on your thyroid?...like lowering your thyroidhormone release?

Quote Originally Posted by pareec
    will gh have a negative impact on your thyroid?...like lowering your thyroidhormone release?

Yes, it may effect your body's production, but mostly in long term use.

Please keep us posted on your t3 usage and let us know if it helped u

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats interesting because GH is known to boost your immune system. I NEVER get sick while on it...

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thats interesting because GH is known to boost your immune system. I NEVER get sick while on it...
    Yeah , I know. I took it all last fall and I never got sick while others around me weren't doing so good. I stop for a month around christmas and when I started again , I was sick all the time. I was just wondering if my thyroids could be doing that.

Ever since I posted this threads , things have been going on the up and up, without t3.

Osiris is offline New Member
    Bro, the except for thyroids, you can be sick from having some chronical illness, most likely these ones:

1. gall-bladder or bile-duct infection.
    2. Tonsillitis. Some bacteria attacks your tonsils.

Both of them very common spreaded in population, as well as both of them can cause serios immune system distortion (you will not believe but I have tonsilitis and my imune monitoring showed twice decrease in immune system).
    Finaly i got cured and all tiredness and all your symptomps went away.
    Check these 2 with ur doctor and then have your immune screeing done (not general, but detailed).

The matter is that when the people here are cycling all the year(S)! around, they dont know their real immune status. And when finaly they get finished with cycling and have a long rest, thats when the immune distortion comes into the view.
    Well know that test from outside will shutdown your own production for some time, means that when your shot test leaves your body, it will be flat from the biggest part of test, which is know to be the promoter for specific immune cells in the bdody.

This is the window for infection to come and settle for long time ahead.
    Im sure the reason in one of these things.

GH promotes immune system to increase its rating and potential, but when u already having some chronical infection (it could be some trivial simply infection), immune system starts to fight this infection and due to late proces
    it cannot delete it completely, and the numerous antibodies, cruising your body by mistake start to fight your own body cells. Its caled autoimmune desease.

check this out - its vital. Remember that Papa from Rome diedwhen his immune system could not fight simple bacteria and he colapsed from heart shock. Im not frightening u but urging your attention to one of the most important systems, which keep our homeostasis.
    Last edited by Osiris; 04-08-2005 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Almost forgot

Thread Information