LL08 is offline Member

Thumbs up Any 21 year old bros done GH

I know from the title your thinking doesn't this bro read, angel, etc have done it and there 19...Its made for GH deficient children, etc. But I'm wondering if there are any 21 year old bros who have done gh WHOS GROWTH PLATES HAVE CLOSED? Just interested, on the a*k*b*o site it says not to do it if your growth plates are closed. I've had tests and my epiphyseals are ALL fused. Is there any diff me doing it than say a 25 - 30 year old bro except that I will be producing more gh naturally at this age? Just interested why the a*k*b*o site mentioned "1. Ansomone® should not be used in children whose epiphysis had been closed." I understand that 21 isn't a child but again I'm sure you'll agree it is still young...I'm planning 3iu a day 5 - 2 for 6 + months...Cheers

LL

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    what r ur stats? y do u want to use gh? steroid experiences?

LL08 is offline Member
    HGH for plenty of reasons. I'm not a bb at the moment, i'm a fan but I am a track athlete so the two don't go well together. AAS just anavar . My reasoning behind this is that AAS don't do wonders for LBM, body fat, muscular endurance, power and cardio vascular fitness in comparison to HGH all of which are very important to me. I will be doing HGH, slin and anavar during my cycle which should be ideal. Similar to a lot of elite olympians I train/have trained with. Slin for recovery, growth hormone for hyperplasia, strength gains, etc. Anavar will give me a bit of a boost without many sides or water retention, etc. Now the training I will be doing will be lighter weights higher reps, faster heaps of flexibility and a lot of hill and track work plus swimming so I won't gain too much bulk. I've competed world junior level, so I am very strong and fit. Stats are 70kg, 174cm, 100kg bench press. Dunno what else to include? I do realise that this is a bb forum however i find it very informative better than a lot of bros i know who just take what they are told to take don't you think? PLus i cannot weight to retire from track and take up bb. Until then this is my story.

Cheers
    LL

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    on ar there is a section for track and field athletes, u might wanna check it out. I cant help in these aspects...
    Last edited by ***xxx***; 03-24-2005 at 03:39 AM.

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah nah no one really uses it bro - just interested in the initial question that I asked ay. Any bros with ther epiphyseals fused used gh? Say who were under 25...I gave you the other info to justify why gh and not AAS at my age. Sorry to confuse you, i've already researched it in relation to my sport.

LL

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    at 21 your GH levels are high enough to not even need it bro.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    at 21 your GH levels are high enough to not even need it bro.
    That is crap.. I hate hearing about how much test 18 year olds have or how much GH they have and so on and so on... ok so we have SLIGHTLY higher amounts than older guys... but we don't have anything close to what someone shooting 6iu per day has... lets be real here...

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    That is crap.. I hate hearing about how much test 18 year olds have or how much GH they have and so on and so on... ok so we have SLIGHTLY higher amounts than older guys... but we don't have anything close to what someone shooting 6iu per day has... lets be real here...
    ok bro then you do it and find out for your self , im 21 and wouldn't touch it untill i was at least 28...they say smart people llearn from others mistakes, and dumb people have to learn for them selves the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    ok bro then you do it and find out for your self , im 21 and wouldn't touch it untill i was at least 28...they say smart people llearn from others mistakes, and dumb people have to learn for them selves the hard way
    they say dumb people don't read correctly and that I never said it was safe to do but that its crap to say that we have SOOOO MUCH at our age that we COULDNT POSSIBLY BENEFIT FROM USING IT!!!! right??? I mean... well you've got so much test surging through your veins naturally at your age why don't you just give all of it up? and a better saying is "smart people learn from their mistakes.... and wise people learn from others mistakes...." much more diplomatic then insulting me.... just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    they say dumb people don't read correctly and that I never said it was safe to do but that its crap to say that we have SOOOO MUCH at our age that we COULDNT POSSIBLY BENEFIT FROM USING IT!!!! right??? I mean... well you've got so much test surging through your veins naturally at your age why don't you just give all of it up? and a better saying is "smart people learn from their mistakes.... and wise people learn from others mistakes...." much more diplomatic then insulting me.... just a thought.
    hey no one is insulting im just saying...people mess their sh!t up when they do stuff to early.

LL08 is offline Member
    100%NATURAL-theGH thank you for helping me out. Thank you to the others too. The bottom line is I know of plenty of bros my age in the sport of bodybuilding and track and field who have made great gains from gh so there is no doubt that it works. Sure our levels are quite high naturally compared to an older bro but every bit or iu does count, right and maybe a younger body in some other ways could respond to it better and an older body could too? End of the day all I am wanting to know is if there are any younger bros, like yourself 100%NATURAL-theGH who have done it or are still using it. What dosage and with what? Any sides? Now chill guys the dumb people are the people who use aas or hormones without researching them without doing blood work without monitoring blood pressure and blood glucose, the 'smart' people are the ones who don't medle with the stuff. If you want to debate benefits of gh young vs old you can argue both points quite strongly on one hand you have the risk of not all your growth plates being fused but then if you get that checked out what are the risks over someone older? In rare cases and usually at high doses acromefgly but again this is usually epiphyseal related. Now on the other hand if you are older you have the risk of speeding up the growth of cancerous cells or tumours which would be more likely present in an older person. Hey, I'm planning on using the stuff just trying to be as safe as possible and look into all the angles and speak to as many people as possible. I'm a big advocate against using aas or hormones spontaneously and I'd be the first to advise against it but if someone does it carefully and minimises risks and plans for the worst than maybe they're better off than the same person regardless of age. I've done a lot of research and am continuing to do so. Not going to take any chances.

Cheers keep the replies coming PLEASE,
    LL

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just venturing a guess..... if your plates have closed... i wouldn't think there would be a problem. Then again i don't have experience with it..... so im going to keep checking back.

Maybe johhnyB or redbaron can shed some light on the subject.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered igf-1.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used HGH at 22 and never had a problem, the sides I got were muscle density and fat loss. I am 23 and will be running Igf-1r3 at 40 mcg ED in a couple weeks. I let you boys know if my head grows..

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    i am 24 6'1 200...used Saizen GH at 4iu 5/2 for 3 months....after a eq/win cycle....def. lost some body fat and kept all my gains...good stuff but $$$$$

I think that us younger guys are waiting for JohnnyB to roll up in here and let us know if there are any other sides to worry about at our age...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm 23 and on my 9th mth or so of gh, no problems ata ll and loving the stuff.... i would make sure ur growth plates have closed b4 u start and checked out regualrly buy ur doc.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Its your health....your decision but be smart and get some blood work done

Lipids, Free and total test levels, IGF-1 Thyroid Panels, CBC with platelets.....all lab work that most experienced HGH users would support somebody in their early 20s to check out before using.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    originally posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I hate hearing about how much test 18 year olds have or how much GH they have and so on and so on... ok so we have SLIGHTLY higher amounts than older guys... but we don't have anything close to what someone shooting 6iu per day has... lets be real here...
    i have been thinking the same thing for a while. i am 19 my test level might be 20% higher than someone who is 30. but while the guy is on cycle his test levels are 300%-400%(maybe even higher depends on does) of mine, now whos got the advantage here.
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 03-24-2005 at 06:12 PM.

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    A good friend of mine from high school, one of my suppliers actually, took growth when he was 19. He did 3iu/ed, not sure how long. It did wonders for him. He's now about 5'10", my height, and weighs in around 210. Before it he was smaller then I am now, and I weigh 170. He's got low body fat, really vascular, and just looks excellent. He's 21 now, as am I. The cycle I'm on now will be over around the time summer starts, and when summer's over I'll be getting some growth, along with a few other things myself.

LL08 is offline Member
    Did he grow during the cycle GrdLock if he did then i would suggest that his growth plates or epiphyseals weren't closed as yet. If he didn't then they were probably closed. The effects if your growth plates are not fused at all can be amazing as not only you will get the usual benefits of gh but you will get the added possibility of extra height. I'm getting the idea that it would be fine provided ALL or NON of your epiphyseal growth plates were closes. I'd love to hear from some of the experienced bros too, like you mentioned RedBaron, JohnnyB, angelx, etc. Thanks for the replies so far. Moregunsthanroses I understand what your saying but the truth is the ammount of growth hormone or test as a percentage between a 18 year old and a 28 year old is MASSIVE not merely 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    i have been thinking the same thing for a while. i am 19 my test level might be 20% higher than someone who is 30. but while the guy is on cycle his test levels are 300%-400%(maybe even higher depends on does) of mine, now whos got the advantage here.
    Atleast someone else likes the common sense approach...

LL08 is offline Member
    Love to hear from one of the senior bros. Like Hazard said JohnnyB, Redbaron etc. Help US out. cheers

LL

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty sure he didn't grow any besides muscle mass. His jaw did get bigger and more pronounced, but that's it I think. He didn't gain any height.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    bump for you ll

LL08 is offline Member
    Sounds fair enough either his growth plates in his jaw weren't closed or they just thickened. Was this very obvious or not?

Klossus - been flat out will re: to you PM tomorro. Cheers

LL

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    good deal LL

Thread Information