Thread: MR's lr3

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

MR's lr3 coming up short?

1mg/ml equals 1000mcgs right? so if i'm doin 40mcgs/ed then it would last 25 days correct? i'm on my 15th day and only have like 80mcgs left. i guarntee i didnt mess up... anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by tycin; 03-24-2005 at 08:14 PM.

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    I usually lose a little from evaporation etc but not that much. Are you sure you are pulling out 40mcg and not more? If so you might have been shorted.

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    I actually always overfill each vial by about 5iu. It is very difficult to pull and not lose any. One good way to avoid this is to pull the BW first then the igf. If you are pulling igf first you are taking alot more in the syringe then you realize. Especially if the pin has a needle tip that is removable. I have done a little experiment before with this to observe how much could feasable be lost per inject. I noticed that you can lose as much as 5-6iu per pin depending on how you draw it out. Best pins to use to avoid this is the slin pins that are a complete unit with tip attached. Even with these igf can be lost if pulling it first. Something to keep in mind

-MR

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    I actually always overfill each vial by about 5iu. It is very difficult to pull and not lose any.
    -MR
    I agree, I always draw up some stile water first, then my LR3. I have a question for you, how many lines are between the 10iu mark and the 20iu mark? If it's 4 and you're going 4 lines as 40mcg that's your problem, you are using 80mcg not 40mcg.

JohnnyB

i'm using a slin pin thats just one unit-no screw off spin. i do draw the bw 1st then draw the lr3.

i'm using a 1/2 cc slin dart so i fill up to the 15 mark of bw then i go 2 ticks of lr3, i do that in two needles.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yah know... i had this problem too.... not sure what my problem was tho. i was probably measuring wrong
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

hit me with pm tyacin. Ill take care of you

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Good stuff MR, I will def give you my business

Obe_One_Kanobi is offline Junior Member

Mr Lr3

You Know
    Last edited by Obe_One_Kanobi; 03-27-2005 at 08:57 PM. Reason: I asked a question in a unclear and wrongful fashion.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obe_One_Kanobi
    Can someone please send me the website to read or to order some MR LR3 by Private Message? I've been checking out a few places but they seem to be scamming people. Since I've seem lots of posts about MR LR3 I was hopeing to try it out for my self since others have had success already....thanks
    Read the rules. no asking..

I asked if someone could get back at me by email but not to post it here, my intentions were not to get any one to give me a source in the open. I just wanted to see if the company had a website so I can get some more info and if it' was cool then I would eventualy test out there product. Didn't mean to "BREAK THE RULES" didn't even know it applied when you are asking someone to send you info as a private message/email. I read about many others that have posted asking for help but to Private Message them or email them with some info, so I did it the same way since I didn't see any remarks like "READ THE RULES. NO ASKING"..... I'm completely sorry if I have broken the rules, didn't know. Now that I know it won't happen again...Sorry again.....

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I asked if someone could get back at me by email but not to post it here, my intentions were not to get any one to give me a source in the open. I just wanted to see if the company had a website so I can get some more info and if it' was cool then I would eventualy test out there product. Didn't mean to "BREAK THE RULES" didn't even know it applied when you are asking someone to send you info as a private message/email. I read about many others that have posted asking for help but to Private Message them or email them with some info, so I did it the same way since I didn't see any remarks like "READ THE RULES. NO ASKING"..... I'm completely sorry if I have broken the rules, didn't know. Now that I know it won't happen again...Sorry again.....
    No need to get upset...but the "to order" part of your post is against the rules

Oh that's cool..My bad....Sorry, just incase didn't get upset. Just trying to stay alive on the site (Don't need to get kicked off for something that I could have prevented). I thank all for giving me heads up....sorry again

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh that's cool..My bad....Sorry, just incase didn't get upset. Just trying to stay alive on the site (Don't need to get kicked off for something that I could have prevented). I thank all for giving me heads up....sorry again
    No problem Obe, just be weary on your pm's....you are forewarned.

HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like to me you got shorted if that is how u draw it out. And if u measured correctly each time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    Sounds like to me you got shorted if that is how u draw it out. And if u measured correctly each time.
    It also sounds like MR is taking care of it

JohnnyB

I am very careful and always take the appropriate time to make sure every vial gets the correct dose, I take extreme pride in making a top notch product. I do like my customers happy and because of this tycin and I have worked it out : )

-MR

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You know how those canadians are with math Kidding bro. I never had a problem with MR. A+ IGF if you ask me.

its taken care of.... great service by MR.

Thread Information