Thread: Is this working

fallenangel1178 is offline New Member

Is this working

Ok i am 26yr and i am just finishing my 3rd week of gh. 5 days on 2days off 2iu a day. I have not really seen any fat lose but i do feel pretty good, got a little stronger and my shoulder does not hurt. I am dieting and doing cardio but i am gaining a few pounds. what can i do to lose some of this fat quick i need to drop some weight by may 25 when i go on vacation. any advice guys?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    You need to be hgh for about 2months to start to see some fatloss and maybe if you feel okay on 2iu's why dont you try 3-4iu's.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    You need to be hgh for about 2months to start to see some fatloss and maybe if you feel okay on 2iu's why dont you try 3-4iu's.
    It takres more then 3 weeks, could ne 3 months

JohnnyB

dale is offline Associate Member
    i bought 9 months worth, months 3-9 i'm hoping to be doing 4iu's. my main goal is fat loss...i'm a patient man. a fairly clean diet and some cardio will be involved. starting month 4 will be 400mg test cyp and 200mg deca .

fallenangel1178 is offline New Member
    thanx guys, I am going to stick with the 2iu, a little scared to bumb it up to 4iu, dont need a big forehead,lol I might through in a cyckle of deca /tewst lata on, i just got my natural test started again so i dont wanan **** with it too much..

Thread Information