chionardo is offline Junior Member

IGF and Hypoglycemia

Hi, I started my cycle today of IGF-1 LR3 (from MR) and AAS. I injected 25mcg in each pec earlier today but about 15 minutes after I started feeling a bit lightheaded and dizzy, I've not been able to concentrate and felt tired most of the day since. Is this due to the IGF and should I have still taken about 50g Dextrose or could it all be psychological and I'm just tired??? Also is it ok to sleep if I still feel a bit hypo or could I go into a coma or something crazy like that?

Thanks
    Ben

Anyone? Please?

LL08 is offline Member
    I think you seem to know the answer to that you jus want clarrification. Of course if you are hypo do not sleep until your blood glucose is back to a safe level. Personally I would get a blood glucose meter sold at most pharmacies. I'd also suggest a smaller dose of the igf-1 to start with just to see how your body reacts to it, drop it to 30-40 and see how that goes, my 4 cents. cheers

LL

hi, thanks for the reply but I cannot get a blood glucose meter anywhere it is 01:30am here and no where is open, what shall I do????????

LL08 is offline Member
    So your hypo right now, don't go to sleep whatever you do. Anyone home with you?

LL08 is offline Member
    So you have low blood glucose ie Hypo right. Eat some jelly beans or anything similar wouldn't this make sense? **** I wish i wasn't at work there are tons of posts relating to what to eat yeah.

LL08 is offline Member
    Have refined sugars or liquid carbohydrates poweraid, jelly beans, etc etc..This should be followed by a meal of complex carbohydrates. Pasta then sleep should be fine. Lower your dose in future though.

I did the injection at 12:15am yesterday, this evening I've had cofee (decaf) with 3 sugars, 2 bottles Lucosade, stawberries and a pizza, I dont feel as bad as I did but still not 100%, I feel sick and have no appetite. Yes there are people here with me, my parents but it is 01:51am and they'd be VERY p**sed off at me if I woke them up.

LL08 is offline Member
    Maybe the dose was just too high for a first time user - might be smart not to do that high a dose in future. How old are you? What do you weigh? If you still feel slightly affected have another lucozade or anything simlar that is on hand and wait 30 min and you should be sweet. Let me know how you go.

LL

I am 24 and weigh about 200lbs. I feel mostly ok, just a tiny bit of a headache and I feel a bit hungry now but still slightly sick, will it be ok just to eat a banana or something like that?, maybe another lucosade drink? I am VERY worried about sleeping and don't want to fall asleep, which in turn is giving me anxiety and possibly making me feel worse - psychologically. What things can I go by to know if its ok to sleep?

Thanks for your help
    Ben

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    have a protein shake.

are you kidding?

LL08 is offline Member
    Ben, end of the day it if you are only mildly effected than chances are you will only have a disturbed sleep with at worst sweating and shaking. Scary but not life threatening. If you are very hypo that is a different story. I'd have another lucozade just to be sure and piece of toast or something longer acting. Pasta or rice would be ideal, sound ok? There is a big chance that anxiety could have an effect as psychological hypo is very common. Anyway see how that goes. You don't sound too bad anymore. LL

Thumbs up

WOW, thanks for the help man, I don't know what I'd have done without it. I'm gonna get a lucozade and some toast and later on go and get myself a blood glucose measurer/monitor tomorrow as well as go to the doctors, she knows about the AAS but not the IGF-1 maybe this is a good time to tell her about it, chances are though she'll know nothing about it lol. Once again, thankyou for your help dude, nice one.

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah give yourself 30 min before bed just to make sure your feeling alright yeah. does igf-1 INJ have a half life that you know of?
    LL

I'm not actually sure, I would imagine 24 hours because the injection is ED, why do you ask that?

Just read 20-30 hours half life for the R3 Long version IGF-1.

LL08 is offline Member
    Not sure if it kicks in again but i'm certain you will be fine now if your not feeling effects of hypo anymore?
    cheers
    how do you feel?

LL

I feel ok, a bit lightheaded but I'm sure thats from lack of sleep (its 02:51) and lack of food (havent eaten since 7:00pm), I've just eaten a piece of dry toast, that was quite hard to manage feeling sick, and I'm drinking another lucozade too.

LL08 is offline Member
    just think would you feel the same if you hadn't had the igf-1 purely through the lack of eatting and sleep? Very possibly. Don't freak too much IGF=1 alone shouldn't put you too deep into hypo i'd say you should be safe now and get some sleep if any other bros think differently speak up now. End of the day its not like your playing with insulin or something so you should be alright. PM me and let me know how the rest of the cycle goes and what the dr says about igf-1 i'm very interested. Thanks a lot man and get in touch with me soon please...LL

ok, thanks man, I'll try to get some sleep now and I'll let you know how it all goes.

Cheers
    Ben

Thread Information