G.I JOE is offline Junior Member

Oratropin-1 now or wait 4 pct

I was originally going to use my Oratropin for pct but I started thinking while on pct your usually not motivated to work out and probely wont eat as much so using ur oratropin might be a waist of money. I was thinking i might make better use of it while im on test and tren now. I just wanted some other opinions on how you guys would use it.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I JOE
    I was originally going to use my Oratropin for pct but I started thinking while on pct your usually not motivated to work out and probely wont eat as much so using ur oratropin might be a waist of money. I was thinking i might make better use of it while im on test and tren now. I just wanted some other opinions on how you guys would use it.
    Have you thought about doing it weeks 1-4 of your cycle and again for 1-4 of PCT?

That would be an idea, im currently on week 7 and i was thinking of doing it for 8-12. I was just wondering what would be more beneficial.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I would use it post cycle...I think it would aid in keeping gains quite nicely. I plan on trying it out this summer, in PCT. How long is your cycle?

Its 12 weeks long, The only reason im thinking of doing it during a cycle was because i though IGF along side with Test would make some great gains. Kinda like being on HGH during a cycle.

This time ill use it during pct but i think next time im going to run it 4 weeks at the begining of my cycle like u mentioned before and again in pct.

Thread Information