Thread: Drug tests

mac55 is offline Junior Member

Drug tests

Is HGH and IGF-1 detectable in collegiate drug tests?

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    as of yet there are no urnie tests that detect hgh and i think that would apply to igf-1 as well and since the ncaa only tests by urine they cant detect it

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mac55
    Is HGH and IGF-1 detectable in collegiate drug tests?
    There are tests out there for hgh but the NCAA does not have the testing procedures yet but soon they will be able to test for it. As for igf-1 the only way they can find out if you are using igf-1 is if they find out exactly where you injected it. Oh and gh is detectable for 86days.

LL08 is offline Member
    How long is igf-1 detectable for Nicky B and where did you get the testing times and info from i'd love to read up on it...

LL

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i doubt the NCAA will test for GH any time soon, seeing that the olympics just started doing it last year

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    How long is igf-1 detectable for Nicky B and where did you get the testing times and info from i'd love to read up on it...

LL
    Igf-1 is not detectable for very long 1-2 days the most because after you stop using it your normal igf-1 levels come back very quickly.

LL08 is offline Member
    Does that mean the effects are not as long term as hgh? How do you know this info relating to testing Nicky B?

LL

I don't why gh stays around in your body for longer amount of time, I like igf-1 better anyway. This information was in a letter sent out by the Olympic Anti-Doping Agency right before the games started in august saying they can now test for gh.

LL08 is offline Member
    Have you got a copy of the letter what interest do you have in the olympics are you an athlete i'm a track athlete and would be interested to know as much info as you have. What would you suggest that as a IOC tested athlete in the coming years that I avoid. Would all oral aas be fine ? Igf-1, hgh, insulin and anavar plus pct are ok? Cheers much appreciated .LL

PM me for I think the best drug test beating cycle. And yes I was a track but because of a shoulder injury lately, Im done because I did the shotput.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I just retired as an IOC tested athlete and the cycle you propose - ' Igf-1, hgh, insulin and anavar plus pct' may need altering because the first 3 compounds are found naturally in the endocrine system whereas anavar isnt.

I would suggest leaving the anavar out completely because the length of time that your PCT drugs would remain detectable for, wouldnt be worth the risk/benefit ratio. You could run the anavar and 'chance it' by leaving your PCT out (not really recommended) and run some tribulus at the end.

Thread Information