dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

slin and cutting.

so I just finished my cycle and started pct. I am going to keep a high cal
    diet untill pct is over to help retain my new muscle
    when pct is over I want to start cutting. diet and cardio and weights is all I was thinking. but my question is: would it be ok to use slin pwo while cutting?
    or just save it for my nest cycle?

bump

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i assume if your diet is right u can cut while taking slin, just gotta make sure u watch the fat/carb intake in the active window of the slin. i know a couple bros who cut while on slin.

look into some lr3 maybe... i'm doin it right now and its great while cutting.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Sure you can, just have all of the carbs that you intake be PWO only and there is no probelm with it at all. Just make sure this isnt your first time to run slin, and you know what the lowest ratio of carbs you can use.

Like tycin said, LR3 is also a great choice for cutting.

not familiar with LR3.
    could ya point me in the right research direcion?
    lol, never even heard of it

run a search on igf-1 lr3

sure ya have..... IGF-1 LR3
    we just call it LR3 instead of IGF... as IGF could mean... IGF-1, IGF-11, huIGF-1.... list goes on, tons of growth factors

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When using Insulin to cut, it is all about limiting your carbohydrate intake. Any excess will be stored, and that is the last thing you want when cutting so be carefull. I don't use it when I cut, it's too risky on the fat storage side of things, but its up to you.

Good luck.

-Gear

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I am cuttin right now, and I plan on throwing some slin in there soon to help me retain some muscle while I diet. My plan is to have a very low carb diet (maybe just carbs in my first meal when I wake up) and all my other meals just be protein and healthy fats. I will then take slin PWO (10 iu) and use about 7 grams of dextrose per iu (70g total) along with lots of protein, and I will not take in any more carbs for the day, unless I am feeling a hypo when the slin is stil active. I would not recommend this to you if you have never used slin before, bc it takes time to find your thresh hold of carb intake while the slin is active to avoid going hypo. But if you are experienced with it, try it out. I am jsut going to use it with the intent of maintaining my muscle mass and keeping me full looking while on a low carb diet. I ****in hate it when my muscles go flat from low carb, it makes me feel ten times smaller

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Sure you can, just have all of the carbs that you intake be PWO only and there is no probelm with it at all.
    I am not sure if that is good advice bro. If you are using Insulin to cut, you should still have carbs PPWO and PPPWO as well as PWO. I would say you could probably eliminate carbs for your PPPWO meal, but that is as far as I would go. Carbs is something I would not miss out on while Insulin is active because falling into hypoglycemia is not worth the risk. I can see your theory by eliminating carbohydrates therefore eliminating fat storage as there is nothing to store, but not having carbs after PWO can be deadly. I can't not have carbs after PWO, I would hate to imagine where I could end up if I had no carbs after PWO, defenitly a nasty thought.

Like I said, still have your carbohydrates, but limit your intake. Limiting your intake can be tricky as you have to experiment with your body which can be dangerous. But if you are an experienced Insulin user, and you roghly know how many carbs is too much and how many carbs isn't enough for your body judging by how you feel and perhaps by using a BG monitor, then things become easier. When cutting, intake simple carbohydrates throughout the whole active period, and have just enough carbs to keep you out of hypo. This way, you are staying out of hypo, giving your body just the right amount of nutrients it needs, and you are having no excess nutrients left over to be stored. That is safety + gains, you can't go wrong that way.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 03-28-2005 at 12:21 AM.

so I have been researching on lr3 and it seems like the way to go.
    but from what I read, some people go hypo and some dont.
    do you need to be as careful with carbs like slin?
    I am having a tought time getting the info. could one of
    you bros give me the lowdown on lr3: doses, cycle length and sides etc...
    thanks all

Most people will agree that LR3 hypo symptoms are not as bad Insulin symptoms. But this doesn't mean you shouldn't be carefull. The emergency hypo theory for Insulin is the same as when using LR3.

When using LR3, most people are happy with doses anywhere between 40 - 60mcg p/day. Some go as high as 80mcg, but I don't think breaching the 80mcg mark would be necessary. LR3 is usually cycled 4 weeks ON/OFF like Insulin and can be beneficial through PCT also like Insulin. Common LR3 side effects are hypo and hunger.

There are plenty of threads on here regards to IGFLR3 so if you do a little research I'm sure you will find all the answers you are looking for.

Hope it all goes well for you.

-Gear

joevette is offline Banned
    I've used slin while cutting with AAS, clen and T3. It was nice becuase it kept my muscles full while T3 normally flattens them some.

Currently I'm using 10ius pwo along with a low dose DNP cycle (200mg ed). This is a little trickier, and forces me to use 10g dex per iu as well as using more carbs in my ppwo meal. It is working extrememly well, DNP always makes my muscle very flat within a couple of days and the lost glycogen appears as fat loss on the scale. Now I'm in week 3 with super full muscles and still losing 1lb of fat per day. Down 30lbs so far and all my lifts are the same as they were while I was bulking even though I'm light and on DNP! This is a dangerous combo, though, and should be left to those with alot of dnp and slin experience.

joe how much do you weigh now?

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    joe how much do you weigh now?
    About 184. I have veins in my lower abs

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    About 184. I have veins in my lower abs

that is very cool, so youre about 6-7%?

BrownBomber is offline Member
    JV,

Sounds great bro! However, it seems to me that taking DNP and Slin at the same time is........well..........crazy. Let me explain. DNP burns carbs (and fat of course) rather quickly so wouldnt tkaing Slin while on DNP be a recipe for going Hypo? Or do the carbsget into the uscles before DNP burns them off?

Thanks
    BB

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Heres a thread about using Clen and Insulin to cut and simultaneously gain muscle......if that sounds like something you'd be interested in.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...80#post1106680

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    JV,

Sounds great bro! However, it seems to me that taking DNP and Slin at the same time is........well..........crazy. Let me explain. DNP burns carbs (and fat of course) rather quickly so wouldnt tkaing Slin while on DNP be a recipe for going Hypo? Or do the carbsget into the uscles before DNP burns them off?

Thanks
    BB
    JoeVette I will not be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information