tycin is offline Anabolic Member

longest lr3 run?

just curious wuts the longest run anyone has done with igf-1 lr3? wut dose and wut else were u running?

aside from personal exp wuts the longest it can b run for safely?

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    it can be run 4 or 5 weeks and first timers should stick with 30-40mcg or 3-4 IUs ive heard of some ppl taking it up to 100 mcg or 10 IU though

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    it can be run 4 or 5 weeks and first timers should stick with 30-40mcg or 3-4 IUs ive heard of some ppl taking it up to 100 mcg or 10 IU though
    i know all that bro... thanks. but i'm looking for guys who have run it longer. and wuts the longest time u can possibly run it w/ out any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I have personally ran it for 7 weeks at 65mcgs per day with good success.
    i was thinking of doin 6 weeks at about 50-60mcg's next time.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    Redbaron, how were the gains after the 4wk mark? Was it worth continuing?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    if gh is what releases igf-why isnt it reccomended to do a long cycle at very low amounts? say a 3 month cycle at 10-20 ius daily?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i hate to bump myself but i want some opinions

Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    if gh is what releases igf-why isnt it reccomended to do a long cycle at very low amounts? say a 3 month cycle at 10-20 ius daily?
    BUMP^^^

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I just finished a 4 week cycle of Oratropin 40mcgs's ED. I liked it but would like to see what 80mcgs would do for 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I just finished a 4 week cycle of Oratropin 40mcgs's ED. I liked it but would like to see what 80mcgs would do for 6 weeks.
    ya i'm 3 weeks in to 40mcgs and liking it... i'm thinkin of goin 6 weeks and bumping it to 60mcgs 2morrow

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I'm 5 days into 60mcg ED, but only plan on running it for 3 weeks total. Tycin and loz have you noticed any fat loss from it?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I'm 5 days into 60mcg ED, but only plan on running it for 3 weeks total. Tycin and loz have you noticed any fat loss from it?
    When I first started taking it I did, but it slowed down. Definetly more overall definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    definatly gettin more ripped, losing weight which always sucks but its good weight. the thing i've noticed the most is my chest seems to b growing, it's making me a lot harder and a lot more defined.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    definatly gettin more ripped, losing weight which always sucks but its good weight. the thing i've noticed the most is my chest seems to b growing, it's making me a lot harder and a lot more defined.
    with the LR3 version, does it matter where you shoot it? Im tryin to hit every upper body site with it, chest, bis, delts, maybe tri's. Or will it just spread out evenly thru the body meaning where u shoot it doesnt matter.

it deosnt matter where u inject lr3.. i still inject in the worked muscle that day but no need to.

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    Is the lr3 product on muscle research legit? Anyone have any expereience with it? Im looking into running 40mcg 5 days a week rather then starting a test tren and eq cycle..What results should i expect compared to my AAS cycle?

yes MR is great stuff, i'm using it right now. shoot 40mcgs pwo then in the morning on non-workout days. i would run it while on aas, jmo...

dont expect any weight gains, size gain is minimal but it depends on ther person. like said above it gets u more defined and is better used to cut.

wut are ur stats? i think u should do a little more research b4 u jump into it

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    190 5'11 about 15 percent bf... I was looking into this procuct for muscle gains along with my cycle mentioned above.. i read other threads that i searched and they say muscle gains are phenominal with this product..im more interested in this because of its deffinite keep of all gains(unless that is false). I thought it created new muscle cells which would mean more size? You know more then me so dont think im trying to tell you your wrong or what it does i am asking from what ive read and thought(which i mightve misinterpreted)..

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    yes MR is great stuff, i'm using it right now. shoot 40mcgs pwo then in the morning on non-workout days. i would run it while on aas, jmo...

dont expect any weight gains, size gain is minimal but it depends on ther person. like said above it gets u more defined and is better used to cut.

wut are ur stats? i think u should do a little more research b4 u jump into it
    The only reason you might not see weight gains is because you're losing fat while gaining muscle, but hey that's the best case senario right? Just eat more if you want to see the scale go up.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    I hope everyone here is using receptor grade, dont waste $$$ on media grade

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    With LR3, it isn't critical where you inject. The 13 extra amino acids that make up LR3 make it bind poorly to IGF binding proteins and allows it to enjoy and active window of somewhere between 9-14 hours depending on what research you place stock in (some state even longer than this range).

The thought behind injecting into the muscle you just worked is the fact that tearing down muscle by working out causes the worked out muscle to have an increased number of IGF-1 receptor sites. It makes sense that if we are trying to make most efficient use of our IGF-1 cycle, that we would take advantage of the increased number of receptors.

I personally have had a small improvement at the injection site of the smaller muscles ... but NOT the larger muscle groups. As stated above, the injection site isn't critical, but when you have advanced to the point that it really takes every trick in the book to continue your progress, you look for every advantage possible. Injecting into the freshly worked muscle is one of those little things.
    wow thanks! What kind of fat loss did you notice if any? Actually what were your overall gains with igf? thanks

Thread Information