Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Insulin has no effect on your hormonal system as does Testosterone and various other AAS. The reason I ask this is because I have used a fair bit of test. throughout many different cycles and to tell you the truth I will never use it again. I dont like the mood swings and constant aggresiveness and irritation I experience while using it and not to mention the 'crash' when I come off. From what I have experienced with test. the negative side effect out weight the possitive side effects twice over. So I guess my question is, is insulin going to f*ck with me like test. did???

Any feed back would be appreciated.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are asking if Insulin will give you the side effects that test does, then the answer is no. Insulin defenitly won't stuff around with you like test, but test can't really kill you, insulin can. Both compounds have their positives and negatives just like anything else I suppose. At the end of the day, it comes down to what you want to achive. Insulin may not bring the sides that test does, but Insulin also wont bring the results that test does.

-Gear

Insulin and testosterone are 2 totally different compounds. If you are after size/strength then your best bet is AAS. Insulin is only used as an addetive as it allows your body to absorb more nutrients than usual faster. It wont pack on the weight/size/strength like AAS does. A good combo is AAS + Insulin. But Insulin alone isn't that great IMO.

-Gear

Of course. I understand all the points you've made, thanks. I was wondering though, have you had any experience with insulin and any NON aromatizing drugs such as winstrol or proviron . Would either of those work well combined with slin, I have no problem using steroids , I just want to get away from using Test in my cycles.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    maybe a primo/anavar cycle? it'll be expensive tho LOL....... im sure the slin will help add weight on..... just not as much as it would with test....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    maybe a primo/anavar cycle? it'll be expensive tho LOL....... im sure the slin will help add weight on..... just not as much as it would with test....
    Im not so worried about packing on weight, I want to gain MUSCLE and nothing else, I dont want to gain 35lbs and have to shed 15 to look ripped Id rather gain just 10lbs of ripped muscle. Every cycle I have done so far has included test, of some form or another, and this time I want to do somethings else, with insulin , but Im not sure exactly what would work well together.

I have experinced Insulin quite a bit, as a matter of fact, a bit too much actually. I use Insulin all the time. I have used it alone and with AAS. I have used it to bulk, and to cut. It is the kind of drug that you can use for anything you want to achive wether its bulking or cutting.

Yes I have used Insulin with winstrol , and I can't report anything bad about it. You can combine Insulin with just about any compound out there. Insulins main purpose is to shuttle nutrients into mucle cells. And if you intake the right amount of nutrients, this would be beneficial when both cutting or bulking and that is why Insulin can be used for anything you are trying to achive. It is even beneficial if you want to get fat.

What are your goals?

-Gear

If you want muscle gains, Insulin is defenitly beneficial for this. As mentioned in my first post, it wont pack on the muscle, but it will defenitly serve its main purpose well (shuttle nutrients) which can lead to muscle gains down the track.

With Insulin, its all about timing the right amount of nutrient intake. Wrong nutrients intake while Insulin is active can lead to unnecessary weight (fat). And even if you intake the right nutrients, too much of it will also lead to fat gain. So, it is all about intaking the right nutrients at right amounts. Tools such as BG monitors can be handy as they may help you fine tune your diet by letting you know where about your BG is. High BG means more chances of fat storage, low BG means not enough nutrients etc.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 03-29-2005 at 12:02 PM.

My goal is to pack on as much good, solid, ripped muscle as possible, wether that be 5lbs or 20lbs. I do not want to 'bulk up' or 'cut up' I want to gain muscle a bit more slowly to ensure it is good quality muscle, I have done many bulking cycles and from where I stand now, like I said before, I see no point in gaining 35 lbs during a cycle just to turn around and lose 15-20lbs to look ripped.

Insulin is fine for what you want to achive. It will force feed your muscle cells with nutrients which is benefiting for quality gains. Don't expect miracles from Insulin though. It is just a minor addetive that will enhance what you are trying to achive.

Good luck to you.

-Gear

IronAdam is offline Member
    Testsubject...have you looked into LR3, from what I have read about it, and from what you have said it sounds like you might like it.

Peace

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I am on a primo cycle now and love it. No zits, aggressiveness, oily skin and smell that test always gave me. Also, the boys are still the same size in week 6 and there has been no shut down yet.

I am also on gh. I think you should try the gh route and primo/var. I know enough guys on here use slin, but I won't mess with anything that will kill me and that is a possibility with slin.

Gear, thanks for all your replies so far, you have been of much help. And I do not expect any miracles with slin bro, it's probably just like any other bodybulding 'tool', the icing on the cake.

IronAdam, I have heard about LR3 and have read a very little bit about it, but seeing as though you brought it up I am going to do a little research on it to see what its all about.

toolman, I have always been interesterd in GH but 2 things steer me away from it: my age, and my BF%. I feel I am too young to start running GH, I would like to try it but I am going to wait a few years before even thinking about it. Also I am at 10%BF right now so I dont think GH would benifit me too much because from what I understand muscle growth from GH does not occur until months 4-6 with a moderately high dose. If I ran a low does ran for only a few months I dont think I would see the muscle growth I am looking for.

toolman is offline Banned
    My bad, I didn't realize you were one of the younger bros. Very wise to avoid the gh then. You are right, the muscle gains do not happen until a few months and at doses of at least 4iu's.

Thread Information