Thread: help please

jkid69 is offline Associate Member

help please

I just purchased IGF1-LR3. I have BD Test E,turanabol,EQ, winny (Stanabol 50mg) & Andropen 275 (HCG , Proviron , T3) can someone please help me put this cycle together ?

I also have Var & slin...

Bump

Ok here we go

Test E 600 mg Wk 1-13
    Eq 500 mg Wk 1-12
    Winny 50mg ED Wk 1-6
    Turnabol 40 mg ED Wk 1-6
    Anavar 40 mg ED Wk 3-6

Thats the base of what you should include, now you can use the insulin in conjunction with the IGF to get some interesting results, however i think you should utilize the insuling for specific problem area enhancement and save the IGF for post cycle, but its all up to you. If you decide to use what i described heres what you should do. First of all, look in the mirror, what do you think needs to be improved the most? Your arms? Your chest? Your legs? If you think you need significant improvement in any of those over the other parts of your body to get it into proportions you like utilize your insulin PWO after working that body part ONLY. This is an idea introduced by Mr. Sparkle, and i firmly believe in it. With your IGF-LR3 save it for your post cycle, run it PWO at 40-60mcg a day for 5 weeks.

Onto the andropen , im not a follower of it because i think utilizing these three compounds seperately is far more beneficial. If you ramp T3 during your cycle you'll notice alot more anabolic activity (if you keep your protein high!) and shred some serious bodyfat, but using it combined with HCG and Proviron is something i just dont like, but its all up to you, and im sure other members will post you help on the andropen.

These orals are going to be hard on your liver, and thats why i say to run Anavar for only 3 weeks, you'll still get some pretty good results.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I will help but need stats, cycle history, and how long do you want to cycle.

Yes, that cycle i gave you is because im assuming you're experienced, if you're planning on using alot of these things for the first time, dont be a dumbass, nobody's beginning cycles should be this complicated, but from what you have im assuming you have an idea of what you're doing, but were unsure on how to formulate this cycle.

Thanks for the advice. I have run 6 prior cycles 7 yes I am pretty knowledged on the what & what not to do. My stats are 5'9" 177 9.5% bf.

test e 750mg wk 1-10
    igf-1 40mcg's wk 1-4, then week 9 into PCT.
    anavar 30mg ed wk 1-5
    turnabol 30mg ed wk 6-10
    EQ 500mg wk 1-9
    armidex or nolva at .75mg or 20mg eachday.
    Pct use the igf-1 and clomid. No need for HCG I think

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    test e 750mg wk 1-10
    igf-1 40mcg's wk 1-4, then week 9 into PCT.
    anavar 30mg ed wk 1-5
    turnabol 30mg ed wk 6-10
    EQ 500mg wk 1-9
    armidex or nolva at .75mg or 20mg eachday.
    Pct use the igf-1 and clomid. No need for HCG I think
    This cycle is ok also, however, i think running the test at a slightly lower dosage for a longer period of time will yield better results, and I dont agree with running EQ for under 11 weeks, and 12 weeks is the optimal amount in my opinion, this is when the results from EQ are really noticeable. And what happened to the winstrol in this cycle? But i definitely think HCG isnt necessary as well. Also I think Jkid should utilize his insulin to make the cycle most effective. The IGF at the beginning of the cycle is an idea i like though, it all depends on how much IGF Jkid has.

I have 2 kits of IGF1

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    This cycle is ok also, however, i think running the test at a slightly lower dosage for a longer period of time will yield better results, and I dont agree with running EQ for under 11 weeks, and 12 weeks is the optimal amount in my opinion, this is when the results from EQ are really noticeable. And what happened to the winstrol in this cycle? But i definitely think HCG isnt necessary as well. Also I think Jkid should utilize his insulin to make the cycle most effective. The IGF at the beginning of the cycle is an idea i like though, it all depends on how much IGF Jkid has.
    I didn't put in the winstrol because the other orals are better and that is to much strain on the liver and I put 750mg because he has done a descent amount of cycles. And jkid you might want to try and get one more kit of igf-1.

Thread Information