BuffNuts is offline New Member

Slin 2x a week for 12 weeks

I am at a point where I need my legs to blow up and Im wanting to take 8ius post workout on leg days which is twice a week. Would this be safe to run for 12 weeks being that its only 2x a week?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Eveyone's sensitivity to insulin is different. But personally, I would never go beyond the 4on/4off. THe benefits are not worth the risk IMO (risk of developing NIDDM that is).

joevette is offline Banned
    Should be fine. If I'm only using slin 3x per week or less then I'll run it indefinatly with the occational week off. If you plan on injecting it into your legs make sure you have really low bodyfat. I once injected into my quad towards the end of a bulker when I was carrying some extra fat and water and it messed my meal timing all up, I went hypo 4 hours after injecting.

BuffNuts is offline New Member
    Sounds good...i usually inject at the top of my thigh almost on my waist...there is very little fat but enough skin to lift up...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Id like to think you would be alright.... did you read my thread about slin on lagging bodyparts? Sounds like a good idea... but Id personally only go 6-8 when shooting twice a week... but thats just me. I think you should eer on the side of caution

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Like aXe said, everybody is different, but from the amount of times p/week you are using Insulin , I think you will be fine.

Good luck bro.

-Gear

Thread Information