lawrence069 is offline New Member

Question GH injections in Abdomen

My doctor has me injecting in the leg and on his script it say not to inject into the abdomen and also in the drug info included with the prescription. I've read from this forum and elsewhere that most users are injecting into the ab.

Also with the localized fat loss at the injection site is it uniform in the fatloss in the abdomen or only around the injections sites?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never gotten any localized fat loss

JohnnyB

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The fat loss is more of a thinning of the fat in that area..

example..

I could pinch an inch.. after 5 injections.. (1 week ) into the same area.. the pinch was mostly skin..

now....... on the other side that had no injections.. it was still a thick pinch..

get the idea??

but not everyone will experience localized fat loss.. and i'm not sure that it will continue.

at the same time, i am using t3.. and GH completing PCT..

low dose..

Got to have fun with that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you do realize that injecting at the abdomen means Sub Q (under the skin) not into the adipose tissue in the abdomen. I think the reason some doctors are cautioning people in this way is because of this often- misunderstood issue. You can inject GH effectively anywhere on the body provided that it's done subcutaneously.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    sub-q in the abs is reccomended because that is where you typically have the most skin to get to.

Agree with Kingo...also, I have personally experienced localized fat loss in the abs through GH administration. Some of the members of the board are skeptical about this effect.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I am noticing it myself right now, but I am lossing a little fat all over. I do not know if it is localized or just my diet and workout regimine? I am losing it specifically in my abs which for me on a good diet is usually the last to go. Hard to say

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Second that

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I've never gotten any localized fat loss

JohnnyB

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Ive gotten localized fat loss, what kinda GH u usin Johnny B

Thanks,

Where I've been injecting sub Q, just above the knee (doctor said there are less nerve endings and veins, I don't even feel the needle going in) my pinch of skin is much thinner then when I started. I was just curious why the "Don't inject in the Sub Q in the abdomen area. I sent out an e-mail after I posted here to ask my doctor why the no ab statement o his script and he replied that you may not be getting your full dose if you inject in the ab, that some of the GH may be trapped in the fat layer and that the legs are much leaner.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a good point I guess.

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    I thought all sub-q injections were supposed to be into the layer of adipose tissue just below the skin?
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ighlight=sub-q

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    The fat loss is more of a thinning of the fat in that area..

example..

I could pinch an inch.. after 5 injections.. (1 week ) into the same area.. the pinch was mostly skin..

now....... on the other side that had no injections.. it was still a thick pinch..

get the idea??

but not everyone will experience localized fat loss.. and i'm not sure that it will continue.

at the same time, i am using t3.. and GH completing PCT..

low dose..

Got to have fun with that..
    do u do 5 injections in the same spot ???

i run 4IUs ed and if i shoot 2ius on my right love handle in the morning, i will shoot 2ius in my left love handle in the afternoon

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    bump

darmadoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    I thought all sub-q injections were supposed to be into the layer of adipose tissue just below the skin?
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ighlight=sub-q
    I agree.
    Sub Q is under the skin and above the muscle. There is nothing in there but fat and some connective tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    I agree.
    Sub Q is under the skin and above the muscle. There is nothing in there but fat and some connective tissue.
    Right but I think the issue here is will some of the dose get lost in the fat layer. I was wondering that the other morning myself when I was injecting in the love handle area.

The way I was instructed to do Sub-Q injections (by the way, the instruction came from doctors at one of the premier Anti-Aging Clinics in the world) is to pinch the skin and pierce through the seven layers but not penetrate into the fat layer (to the extent that you can control this) below the skin. It takes some practice to get it right but, when you do, what you've done is to layer the GH between the epidural layer and the adipose tisse below. I've learned to feel the exact point when I peirce through the skin, turn the needle horizontally while it's under the skin, aspirate then inject.

All I can say is, I've experienced amazing results from GH administration over the past three years. To quote my HRT Doctor, "Whatever you're doing, keep it up". I'm 50m years old and my recently tested BF% is 11%...not bad for an old F***.

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    The way I was instructed to do Sub-Q injections (by the way, the instruction came from doctors at one of the premier Anti-Aging Clinics in the world) is to pinch the skin and pierce through the seven layers but not penetrate into the fat layer (to the extent that you can control this) below the skin. It takes some practice to get it right but, when you do, what you've done is to layer the GH between the epidural layer and the adipose tisse below. I've learned to feel the exact point when I peirce through the skin, turn the needle horizontally while it's under the skin, aspirate then inject.

All I can say is, I've experienced amazing results from GH administration over the past three years. To quote my HRT Doctor, "Whatever you're doing, keep it up". I'm 50m years old and my recently tested BF% is 11%...not bad for an old F***.

I rest my case.
    Now I am completely confused?

So is this picture correct from HGH news? Is the injection supposed to go between the skin and the fat or below the fat in the area between the muscle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GH injections in Abdomen-hgh-news-subcutaneous-injection-basic.jpg  

I think that many, if not most people utilizing HGH end up injecting the material directly into the fat layer. In fact, I know that I still do so at times when injecting into particularly difficult areas such as "love handles". I personally believe, based on the reading and research I've done, that this will allow an "adequate" absorption of the drug. However, I further believe that with practice, it's possible to place the injected material with greater precision, allowing for more complete disipation into the small capilaries and blood vessels in the area. I have seen a more dramatic impact, in terms of fat reduction, improved lipid profiles and general energy level increases since improving my injection techniques.

Obviously, my three years of use of this med give me SOME knowledge base from which to speak but don't make me the end-all / be-all of information about it. As always, different physiologies experience different results. I only submit this information for your consideration based on my results.

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    I wish I could figure out how to get this right. I am starting to feel OCD over it lol!! I just hate the thought that I might be wasting my GH by doing this wrong. I however just seem to not have any comprehension of how to inject below the skin but not into the fat........especially in the areas we all try to spot reduce. I wish there was a VERY definative abc type pictorial on this.

Tony42 is offline New Member
    Im going to experiment with this over the next few days. I have notice a difference where I inject and how I feel after injection. If I inject in my thicker heavier fat areas such as my love handles I don't notice any physiological change. If I inject in the front side of my abs in the least amount of fat area I start sweating within 20 minutes of my injection. I believe I am getting better or faster absorption from injecting in the less fatty areas of my stomach. Im going to test it out on my legs after reading this thread.

-Tony

Tony-

My doctor has me inject above the kneecap, to the left and right side. I rotate left leg, outer, right leg- inner, leftleg inner, right leg outer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony42
    Im going to experiment with this over the next few days. I have notice a difference where I inject and how I feel after injection. If I inject in my thicker heavier fat areas such as my love handles I don't notice any physiological change. If I inject in the front side of my abs in the least amount of fat area I start sweating within 20 minutes of my injection. I believe I am getting better or faster absorption from injecting in the less fatty areas of my stomach. Im going to test it out on my legs after reading this thread.

-Tony
    That's a good idea. I'm starting to question my injects also. This may be why some people don't get the site fat loss that they expected. In some places you just know that you are pinching more than skin. I guess it would take some practice to know how deep to go. Turning the pin horizontally makes sense.

Thread Information