INSTRUCTOR is offline New Member

Question GH Dosages and Test

Anyone...

I am currently taking 18 i. u. /wk via MD. He belives in "More but less frequent", versus "Less but more frequent (4 i. u. /Day)".
    The later apperas to be the most common amongst Body Builders.

I've been on this schedule for about 9 months now. My diet is also clean. I introduced 1 cc of Test /wk along with the Gh about eight months ago. My weight has remaided at 190 ( fairly lean - approx 11 % ). No noticable increase in size or strenth. Md will not change the freq of dosage.

If I increase dosage of the T(A250) to 2 cc's per week, will I notice gains in lean muscle mass and weight?

Not looking to become a freak or screw myself up with side affects.

appreciate the input.

Instuctor

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    500mg of test you will get bigger and leaner with Gh, honestly The half life on Gh is so short that less frequent injections make no sense, thats like injecting winny once or twice a week or tren acetate once a week.

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    While far from an expert I believe that the thought process behind more but less frequent is to mimic growth bursts similar to when you are a child.

INSTRUCTOR is offline New Member
    I am certainly not experiecing a growth burst, so I don't think it is doing a **** thing other then keep me a bit lean. Think I need to Jack up the "T" or try some Jet. See if that stimulates some size.

Thread Information