Thread: hgh question

Talking hgh question

Would the diet when on hgh be similar to that of igf. In other words, would the 2-2.5 grams of protein per lb of bw be advantageous.

Also, would a young person require more than 4 iu a day for hyperplasia to occur?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i would go more like 3 grams/ lb, but thats just me. 4iu or more of gh is probably a necessary dosage if your young and looking to gain muscle.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking just the gh or are you adding a steroid with it.

I will add test and fina 2-3months after I start to take it...that is if I choose Gh over IGF. The think that interests me most about gh is the fact that it can be taken over long periods of time.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    You will not be dissappointed with that stack.

Yeah, especially since I have never tried tren .
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 03-31-2005 at 01:09 PM.

I'm 22 running 3iu's right now. Seems to be working great.

That is good to hear, what are you running it with- slin, aas, igf...also what brand is it.

And how long have you been on it?

Bro, I'm running it alone. I have about 5-6 weeks before I touch AS again. I've been using Fitropin and I'm about to finish my 2nd kit in about 2 weeks.

Fitropin....it is cheaper than jino but I have heard some bad things about it...Glad it is working for you- especially at only 3 iu.

Gear, what do you think about fitropin?

Massacre, why not use any slin with it?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi catabolic kid, I have no experience with fitropin, so I can't really comment. I know a few boys here are there that have used it and been quiet satisfied with it. But if you ask my opinion towards HGH based on my studies, then I will tell you that I would rather stick with 191aa HGH, but that's just me.

Have you experienced fitropin?

-Gear

I'm planning to. I'm trying to learn as much info as I can before I start playing around with that drug. It seems that it should be taken extremely serious and I don't experiment with things until I know them front and back. Get me? As far as the Fitropin, I took a chance with them and they worked well. I got far better results with it then I did with seros but everyone is diffrent.

No, I have also heard bad things about the 192 aa....but good things about the jino (191 aa). So, I guess I would just spend the extra money for gensci.

What aobut the diet when on gh- should it be similar to the igf diet (2.5 grm protein)

Never messed with igf. Yeah, some people develop the antibodies or so I've heard. I didn't. No red welts, no signs at all of anything like that. I did a thorough research before I bought their product and I decided to give it a shot and I couldn't be happier and it's definately a bang for the price.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Never messed with igf. Yeah, some people develop the antibodies or so I've heard. I didn't. No red welts, no signs at all of anything like that. I did a thorough research before I bought their product and I decided to give it a shot and I couldn't be happier and it's definately a bang for the price.
    You must react well. There has been many reports regrards to antibodies because of the 192aa.

-Gear

Thread Information