superchump is offline Junior Member

jino help please

ok 2 questions here would really appreciate the help guys. i have jinotropin and it has paper label on it the letters arent 'screened' on the vial like in the anabolics 2004 book picture. the cap on the vials has jinotrpin imprinted on it. also the vials were 50 a piece and that was after bargaining down from 100 for 1. what should they have been?? so because i cant afford to use alot i was gonna shoot 3 ius eod with insulin . how close should the insulin shot be to the gh shot? im also afraid of using too many carbs or not enough and maybe that will mess up the gh. i ve used gh in the past but was able to afford to use alot more so i really didnt worry about all the little things like now. ive been using the insulin halfway thru the workout and that seems to work best for me. a lecture on all this would be very helpul thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    **** 50 for 1 vial

JohnnyB

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    **** 50 for 1 vial

JohnnyB
    LMFAO!! Check out his user name!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    LMFAO!! Check out his user name!!

Okay, sorry, but that seriously made me spit all over my screen!!!!!!!

Say it isnt so

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Okay, sorry, but that seriously made me spit all over my screen!!!!!!!

Say it isnt so
    You better swallow next time bish........

gee, thanks for the help guys. anyway what do you guys pay? some answers to the questions i asked would be cool too. thanks

10 vials for 230$
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thats good but is that straight from china ? im dealing face to face here so thats probably what my source is paying and the rule is always to double your cash.

Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    thats good but is that straight from china ? im dealing face to face here so thats probably what my source is paying and the rule is always to double your cash.
    300$ domestic is what i think it goes for or 350 tops, but no way in hell i would pay 500 for 100iu's
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yea it sucks but they werent gonna go down anymore.only boiught 5 vials so i didnt get screwed out of too much. since gh is the only thing i really want to use nowadays ive been thinking of just moving to china. that way i dont have to worry about price haggling, stuff thats been unrefridgerated, fakes, etc. but starting all over again like that is such a pain in the ass. happy for your good deals bud

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    yea it sucks but they werent gonna go down anymore.only boiught 5 vials so i didnt get screwed out of too much. since gh is the only thing i really want to use nowadays ive been thinking of just moving to china. that way i dont have to worry about price haggling, stuff thats been unrefridgerated, fakes, etc. but starting all over again like that is such a pain in the ass. happy for your good deals bud
    For that price I'd stay away from HGH and go with LR3

JohnnyB

i had that stuff once from the manufacturer in powder form. i dont like things like that because im always guesing if its real or not , if i mixed it right. i like gh when its directly from a dr or right from a pharmacy kept chilled all the way. i used to have a deal going like that and its the best feeling- knowing your gh is right from the dr kept cold, the same stuff the little kids are getting.

Thread Information