pincushin is offline New Member

Would this be enough?

I have 6 kits of jintropin at 10 iu a day for 18 week along with of course other things would that be long enough or should i run it longer?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run HGH for at least 5 months. The results start to occur around the 12th week mark. 10IU p/day is a fairly high dose, so I am assuming you are wanting serious size/muscle gain, but I still think you can get just as good results at lower doses and not as much sides. I would defenitly run it longer than 18 weeks though. Adding AAS is a good idea especially if you want size.

What excatly are your goals? Perhaps you could tell us your experience and stats?

-Gear

my stats are in my profile if you want to check them out if not i am 5'10' 263-265 7.5% bf training for a long time just have never jumped on the HGH thing yet 6 kits will be enough to last me long time at 100 iu each and yes will be doing icn enanthat ,fina ,d-bol, a-bombs ,prop ,deca or eq havent decided yet little winni at the end and of course PCT

Your stats sound impressive, you must look massive at 5'10, 7%BF and 263. Anyway, considering this is your first time with HGH, I really think 10IU p/day is unnecessary. Generally speaking, most people are happy with doses anywhere between 4 - 6IU. I don't really know many people that breach the 6IU mark. But everyone is different, so you could start at a low dose and if not satisfied, you can always up your dose till you get to a certain dose you are happy with. Once you get to that stage, you can stick with that dose till the end of the cycle I suppose.

Good luck to you and I hope it goes well.

-Gear

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    bro ur better off with 5ius for 36 weeks, its how long u use it better results

Thanks

Thanks for the advice bros i guess ill just stick with 6 iu ed .....thanks also for the compliment i am in the process of uploading some pictures of myself now

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    600 iu's is not enough to run 10 iu a day for 18 weeks. You could run 6 iu a day for 20 weeks 5 on and 2 off. You really don't want to run it any shorter time than that.

guess ill have to get more

all jokes aside should i do the 5 on 2 off thing or just ed i am getting mixed opinions

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    From what i have read, you get about the same gains, but you can run it ED, it is just a matter of cost for running it 5/2.

I would defenitly stick to 5/2 @ 4 - 6IU. That is what a lot of people do and are happy with the results.

-Gear

awsome, i cant wait to see what happens thanks for all the advice

Thread Information