kman is offline Anabolic Member

Oraltropin Not so Good

IMO it was not all that. I had no gains, felt a little hardening of the muscle, but nothing to brag about. I am always on point with my diet, and raised my protein intake a good amount. I took 1 oral syringe in the morning on an empty stomach,and felt hardly any effect ,and had no side effects to report. Do you guys think I just have a high tolerance for lr3? I also think *** is a great company, but would not be suprised if members of some boards were told to promote this product for free samples or $. Which is not a bad idea, from a bussines stand point, but I was just very unhappy with the product..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the report.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That is probably the first negative comment I have come across about ***'s Oratropin1. From what I know, *** has a good great rep so far, but I do agree that there are probably a lot of people out there that will support *** wether their products are good or bad. Good input kman.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    That is probably the first negative comment I have come across about ***'s Oratropin1. From what I know, *** has a good great rep so far, but I do agree that there are probably a lot of people out there that will support *** wether their products are good or bad. Good input kman.

-Gear
    Yea *** is great IMO, and I am def. not knocking them. I will still continue to use many of there other products, but this one in particular did not do it for me. Keep in mind this was my first run with lr3, but I truly feel I might have a high tolerance for it... 40mcg did not cut it. I was also suprised to see bigger bro's than me feel the effect on the same dose. Strange but I guess that's how the body works..

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    A good friend just got done with a 30 day Oratropin cycle and he didn't get the results like he did with the LR3 injectable. I was waiting for his results to see if I will make the move. Sounds like no. $260 for a 30 day cycle gets me the injectable with money left over..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It could just be how you react to IGF. You wouldnt be the only one.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the post, I am interested in more feedback. Not everyone is going to get the same results.

The ones that like it actually say its really good, and the ones that don't like it have nothing but negative things to say about it. I have a feeling this product is either a hit or miss.

-Gear

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There are people that have use LR3 IGF-1 injetable and not gotten results, everyone is different.

Here's may question, did you use 2.5-3X your body weight in grams of protein?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    There are people that have use LR3 IGF-1 injetable and not gotten results, everyone is different.

Here's may question, did you use 2.5-3X your body weight in grams of protein?

JohnnyB
    Yup 3x my body weight, def. don't think it was the diet, although that is usually the case in situations when gear is not showing any effects. Do you guys think that was too low of a dose? It was my first run so did not want to bump it up, but what if I decided to more, will that be a waste also? thanx fellas

Generally speaking, I thought 40mcg is usually good enough, good enough for some kind of results anyway, especially for first timer.

-Gear

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Wait for a month or two and try the injectable from a reputable seller, then we'll really know.

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    im 2 weeks in and really dont see or feel much yet myself to justify $260. this is my first run with igf-1. i am only eating 1.5-2g protein per lb of bodyweight, but i didnt want to drastically increase my protein because that in itself can have a big effect on gains. i wanted to keep all variables controlled so i can see if the lr3 really makes any diff. i speecifically want it for its fatloss effects anyway and not musclegain, more muscle preservation while increasing cadio and such. will update when i am done in another 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    Wait for a month or two and try the injectable from a reputable seller, then we'll really know.
    Good idea, then you can really tell if there is any difference between the oral and the injectible LR3.

-Gear

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My brother liked it. I saw him over easter and body felt like steel.
    We'll see how he likes the injects.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Yup 3x my body weight, def. don't think it was the diet, although that is usually the case in situations when gear is not showing any effects. Do you guys think that was too low of a dose? It was my first run so did not want to bump it up, but what if I decided to more, will that be a waste also? thanx fellas
    No I don't it just sounds like your not a responder, have you use injectable before?

JohnnyB

Thread Information