Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member

Is this what u mean by swollen hands ??

I've been on hgh for a few months and i've notice only one side effect.

When I sleep at night my 3 joints (including the nuckle) in each fingers hurt. It feels like I have arteritis in my fingers. I have a hard time closing my hands. Do any of you get that?

I guess this is not like when some bro's say they have swollen hands, right?

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    What you describe is a VERY commone side of GH. It apparently is due to minor swelling or growth of the tendon causing CTS. It does subside usually and if not reduction of dose helps.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    my jaw cracked like a nuckle, it still does every now and then. It just some of the normal sides, unless you sport a new jawline

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah sound like a GH side to me too. Are you able to train on it? By the sounds of it, you wouldn't be able to. Hope it gets better.

-Gear

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah , I can train with no problem, it's just at night or when I wake up, it's even hard to close my hands but after a few minutes everything is back to normal.

Sorry to have post this thread about a subject that has been discussed many times before, but I always thought that when guys talked about this side effect of Gh that it was more of a "swollen hand" feeling than a "pain in the joints" thing.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No need for apologies bro, I think its great for someone such as yorself to post things like this. People need to know these things. At least you know the GH is working.

Good luck.

-Gear

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    The most common side effects are 1. Paresthesia- pins& needles,numbness feelings caused by nerve pressures. 2. Arthraligia- swollen joints, pain caused be edema extra water hold in extremities where blood flow is typically less. You have # 2

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    The most common side effects are 1. Paresthesia- pins& needles,numbness feelings caused by nerve pressures. 2. Arthraligia- swollen joints, pain caused be edema extra water hold in extremities where blood flow is typically less. You have # 2
    I have them all except for the pain in my joints. The sides are always there for me, but I tolerate them. Affects my sleep some, but not my training.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    After 4 weeks at 2iu's I can't wear my wedding ring. Even on a bulking cycle my fingers don't get swollen to the point where I can't wear my ring.

Thread Information