jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

GH at 2iu's, 34 years old

Question for RedBaron, Gear, JohnnyB, Mr.Sparkle and everyone else in the know. I'm 34 years old and been running GH at 2iu's for about 4 weeks. I'm about to start a cycle of IGF and AAS. Do you think the 2iu's is a sufficient daily dose for someone my age and using IGF or do you think I need to start raising the dose to 3 or 4 iu's. Cost is an issue so I'd rather spend my money on the IGF. I plan on running it again later in the cycle and during PCT. I'm just wondering if I can stretch my GH supply out over the next 4 or 5 months at 2iu's or do I need to get some more kits?

Titan1 is offline Member
    well imo you dont need a high dose of gh when youre running Lr3

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say 2iu's is better ran for 4-5 months vs. 4iu's for 2months. Do not expect great things at that dose/time but is still helpful. 2iu's is great for ant-aging qualities and you do not need more since you are going to run the igf. Depends on your goal too, but if you have limited funds many would rather choose the IGF.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    well imo you dont need a high dose of gh when youre running Lr3
    NO NO because your igf-1 levels could get to high and that can cause very unwanted side effects. And 2 iu's will be fine if you are running with igf-1. Its a good thing you started way before your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    NO NO because your igf-1 levels could get to high and that can cause very unwanted side effects. And 2 iu's will be fine if you are running with igf-1. Its a good thing you started way before your cycle.
    That's exactly what I was looking for and I suspected as much. I could easily get a couple more kits but my main goal is LBM with some slight fat loss around the lower back. Right now I would rather invest my money in the IGF. I have enough GH to last 4 more months at 2iu's.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I would say 2iu's is better ran for 4-5 months vs. 4iu's for 2months. Do not expect great things at that dose/time but is still helpful. 2iu's is great for ant-aging qualities and you do not need more since you are going to run the igf. Depends on your goal too, but if you have limited funds many would rather choose the IGF.
    Well I figured I could run it at that dose for 3-4 months and if I wasn't getting the results I was looking for I would up the dose. I just don't want to be running more GH than I need to. I will have more on hand before I run out, it's just a matter of when I need to order it. I'm thinking I may go up to 4 iu's when I'm not on the IGF.

Thread Information