Thread: Ghrp-6 Outcomes

HIZZO is offline New Member

Ghrp-6 Outcomes

I was looking up info on GHRP-6 and came across alot of old threads stating that board members were in the process of testing it out for themselves. I am contimplating it myself, so I'm curious to know what everyone thought of it???????

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I have been using GHRP-6 for about 4-5 weeks now...i am also dieting for a show...this is my expiriance...i sleep a lot better and get more recuperation from shorter sleep...i am getting leaner and more vascular, some of it will have to do with my diet and other supps...a lot of people say i am a lot fuller and harder then i usually am at this point in my diet...i feel hypo after injections...not too bad but i deffinitel feel my blood sugar dropping...i think it is deffinitly worth trying...i like it and will continue using it for atleast few more weeks...my skin is thinner & tigher as well...i think that's about it...XXL

HIZZO is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input Mike. What doseage are your injections? And, how do you think it compares to IGF-1 LR3?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am doing 40mcg in the morning and 40mcg after training...i think IGF-1r is better for imidiate results, however GHRP-6 is better for long term use as well as leaning out, that's just my opinion...XXL

Thread Information