kaorialfred is offline Member

HGH how long did it take for you?

How long did it take for you to feel any thing? I just did my first week of Somotropin at 2IU 6 days on. I am trying to cut up. I am about 269 5'9 body fat is kinda high right now. I am consuming 2000 cal or less not under 1700 a day. Trying to do cardio 7 days straight at least an hour or 45 min.

I will say this the first couple of shot hurt like hell. I had welts on my abs.

I haven't really felt any changes yet, pumps or any other thing. I am running test,var, deca and halo for the month of April.
    I haven't felt any lethargy or anything weird yet.
    What about you? How long did it take?
    Was it just HGH alone?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    For me I started at 2iu's for 2.5 months saw nothing. Bumped up to 4iu's for 2 months saw nothing, then finally went to 6iu's and finally started to gain some muscle but everyone is different.

How much did you weigh?
    Were you doing HGH alone?
    6 IU a day seems like it should make you grow.
    I am not trying to get huge, I prefer to lean out.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    How much did you weigh?
    Were you doing HGH alone?
    6 IU a day seems like it should make you grow.
    I am not trying to get huge, I prefer to lean out.
    I weighed around 210 at the time and I was running it alone to see how much i needed for future cycles. And for fatloss 2-4iu's are the common doses.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    I ran serostim with out any aas, 4 iu's/day 5 on/2 off.

I already have low body fat and although I have a very small waist, my abs were not showing . It only took me three weeks to have my six pack showing. Now it's been 2 1/2 months straight without ass and although I am not at my biggest, my shape is at on of it's best. I make a living with my body and I've been making more money now then when I was bigger with the use of aas. The quality of the results are hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    I ran serostim with out any aas, 4 iu's/day 5 on/2 off.

I already have low body fat and although I have a very small waist, my abs were not showing . It only took me three weeks to have my six pack showing. Now it's been 2 1/2 months straight without ass and although I am not at my biggest, my shape is at on of it's best. I make a living with my body and I've been making more money now then when I was bigger with the use of aas. The quality of the results are hard to beat.

How old are you?
    What do you do where you make a living off your body?
    How much if any weight did you gain?
    were you injecting once a day or twice?
    My wife just made a joke, she says my head looks bigger. Its either from the gH or sitting here too much on AR.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I started getting results in about 4-5 weeks. I understand that is unusual. I used 2 iu 5 on/2 off.

By month three, I really had to eat to keep from wasting away.

How are you injecting to cause welts? Something sounds strange there. I also don't like needles, but slin pins are a cinch.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    How old are you?
    What do you do where you make a living off your body?
    How much if any weight did you gain?
    were you injecting once a day or twice?
    My wife just made a joke, she says my head looks bigger. Its either from the gH or sitting here too much on AR.
    I'm 37 years old and I work in a strip club for ladies. I never really gain any weight, it's more like I lost some from tighting - up and losing a bit of fat. BUt u can't beat quality over quantity.

I split my 4 iu's into 2 shots, one in the middle of the night and one first thing in the morning. That way I ovoid getting tired during the day from the Gh.

I think Znak started seeing results really quickly too cause I think he had low bf to start with. He really has a point when he says that u really have to eat away to keep from wasting. Your body uses so much more when you're on gh.
    Last edited by Jessyjack10; 04-03-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I started getting results in about 4-5 weeks. I understand that is unusual. I used 2 iu 5 on/2 off.

By month three, I really had to eat to keep from wasting away.

How are you injecting to cause welts? Something sounds strange there. I also don't like needles, but slin pins are a cinch.

I use slin pins. The first injection I measured wrong did 40 on the pin instead of 20 (thanks to my wife)
    I don't have any welts anymore at least not for the last two injections. I know I hate needles too. I can't give my self the HRT shots test and Deca . I have my wife stick me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    I'm 37 years old and I work in a strip club for ladies. I never really gain any weight, it's more like I lost some from tighting - up and losing a bit of fat. BUt u can't beat quality over quantity.

I split my 4 iu's into 2 shots, one in the middle of the night and one first thing in the morning. That way I ovoid getting tired during the day from the Gh.

I think Znak started seeing results really quickly too cause I think he had low bf to start with. He really has a point when he says that u really have to eat away to keep from wasting. Your body uses so much more when you're on gh.

I hope to hell with the diet and cardio that I see my lower abs and get rid of the love handles for good. I have a script for 2 IU maybe he will write it for 4 maybe?

Yeah that's what I'm talking about taking it off for the ladies!!!!!
    jessyjack10
    sounds like a dream job, but I could see that being dangerous for me. I personal train so I kinda make money too off my looks.
    Good luck with that. I don't have the confidence to do such things, but maybe with some tren ...........

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been on 2iu's for about 4 weeks but I've been using slin with it. I have been getting all the typical sides that come with the GH but not really any noticeable fat loss. I'm probably retaining some water plus, looking in the mirror everyday I may not see a difference so I'm going to start taking pictures at the end of each month.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I've been on 2iu's for about 4 weeks but I've been using slin with it. I have been getting all the typical sides that come with the GH but not really any noticeable fat loss. I'm probably retaining some water plus, looking in the mirror everyday I may not see a difference so I'm going to start taking pictures at the end of each month.

Yeah I did take and are still taking pictures. I will post them also. I have gyno surgery coming up in May around the 5th week of 2 IU for 6 days a week.

I saw results after my first kit. I thought GH was garbage before I finished my first kit. I'm currently finishing my second now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I saw results after my first kit. I thought GH was garbage before I finished my first kit. I'm currently finishing my second now.

How much were you taking on the first kit?
    How old were you?

How much are you taking on the second Kit?
    Any AS usesage with both?

Started at 4ius for a few weeks and went down to 3ius due to the sides. I was 21.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Started at 4ius for a few weeks and went down to 3ius due to the sides. I was 21.
    How were u injecting? When were you injecting? and did you run it every day?
    thanks.

Yeah I did take and are still taking pictures. I will post them also. I have gyno surgery coming up in May around the 5th week of 2 IU for 6 days a week.
    Do you have to come off a few days before the surgery? I have surgery on the 9th of june but i want to start a cycle before then and i don't want to have to come off ...

SubQ in abs, AM/PM, 5/2

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Znak ran Gh at 2iu's for about 6 months and had surgery during that time (I think it was a hernia). If you can find his GH journal, I think he went into detail about the GH, surgery and recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Znak ran Gh at 2iu's for about 6 months and had surgery during that time (I think it was a hernia). If you can find his GH journal, I think he went into detail about the GH, surgery and recovery.
    I ran 2iu for six months and had massive hernia taken care of during the cycle. It is all in a post below for your reading pleasure.

kaorialfred--I still can't figure out how you are getting welts from a slin pin- bend over, grap the skin and the subq fat inbetween your thumb and three finger, loosen it a tad, but leave a bulge. Stick the pin in at the top of the bulge and pretty much let go of the skin (don't keep skin tension), inject. I found that my love handles (or what I have of them) and slighly below my belly button level on each side of the navel were ABSOLUTELY painless. One out of ten shots I had an "ouch", but never had pain, much less welts.

Do you have to come off a few days before the surgery? I have surgery on the 9th of june but i want to start a cycle before then and i don't want to have to come off ...[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of . I haven't told the plastic surgeon about my GH. He knows I am on hormone replacement therapy.
    So if he says stop. I will have too.

Znak pretty much what you just said is how I have been doing it. Yeah In the beggining I didn't get it. I had a friend who is a diabetic show me how. Although he uses the pump now. That would be also to hook GH or whatever and have it pumped into your system contiuously.

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Do you have to come off a few days before the surgery? I have surgery on the 9th of june but i want to start a cycle before then and i don't want to have to come off ...
    You should come off one week before the surgery and start up as soon as you feel up to it after the operation.

supersteve Guest
    ok great, thanks for that.

Thread Information