Thread: dodgy slin

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member

dodgy slin

i have just been given three novopens by a training buddy but i see they are long acting slin.I planned to use slin along with igf1-lr3 for a four wk on 4 off course along with the usual test and deca .I did,nt like to tell him at the time but i was always sure quick acting slin was the stuff used as it was in the system for about 4hrs rather than about 12 therefore i believed safer.i have enquired about gettin quick acting from another aquaintance but any advice on this would be appreciated as i dont want my buddy deciding to have a go with somethin that could potentially kill him

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, the quiker acting the better. The longer acting it is, the more chance of fat storage and the longer you have to watch your fat intake etc. So stick with the fast acting Insulins.

I hope you know both Insulin and LR3 have an effect on your BG. Be carefull when combining those 2 compounds.

-Gear

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member
    thanks Gear for that ill be keeping an eye on it and my slin dose wont be excessive anyway,still a bit apprehensive that i could go hypo

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Get some Humalog insulin . Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information