Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

real medical studies regarding IGF? Have any?

Hey bro's,

theres a guy who goes to the local nutrition place by me who thinks he knows EVERYTHING about aas/gh/igf and all that sh*t.....

The guy is a dentist who's not even in great shape.... i'd say he's about average....

anyways..... he was at the store a few days ago.... and he started yelling at my one friend..... he started babbling off random incorrect info regarding aas.... and he told my friend that taking IGF is stupid because it will permanantly shut you down..... so ofcoarse my friend was like "uh... no it wont!" and he was like "where's your medical proof.... are you a friggan doctor now!?"

the guy was a total asshole to my friend.... and i wanna go downt ehre with medical studies regarding IGF to shut his ass up.....

any help?
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro, he made the claim let him show you the study showing IGF-1 shut you down permanently, besides we use LR3 IGF-1 and there is no human studies that I can find. The burden of proof isn't on you or your friend, it's on the person making the claim, it's not up to you to show him anything, he the one making the claim. Tell him until he show you the study to keep his mouth shut, if he shows you one, tell him we don't use hIGF-1, that he needs to come up with one showing LR3 IGF-1 shuts you down permanently

JohnnyB

muscularmodel is offline New Member
    no mention no drugs anywhere

Harp is offline Junior Member
    I don't care to shut anyone up but i'd like some info on this for my personal knowledge, been doing research but 2 things have eluded me.(a) the long term side effects of use of this product and (b) any scientific studies done on humans regarding this product. I have'nt read any thing about this stuff shutting u down, I did read on one post where it was mentioned that LR3 IGF kept ur testies at full size and there is no crash after a cycle of this stuff as opposed to some AAS. IGF is allso used during PCT and that would'nt make sense if it shut u down at all, let alone permanently.

LL08 is offline Member
    I might be wrong but I think IGF-1 temporarily shuts down your naturally released gh not your testosterone . Correct me if I am wrong please. Harp i agree i've been struggling to research this - can't find any studies etc so if anyone has them post please if good or bad news!

LL

LL08 is offline Member
    love to hear of some studies are there possibly studies of gh which talk about the effect of the gh stimulating the release of IGF-1 or any that talk about hgh shutting you down through the igf-1 ? Just an idea? Cheers

LL

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    i wanna know more about it as well , so ill bump

Thread Information