fanman is offline New Member

GYNO QUESTION please help

I did a cycle before and got a little gyno from it that never went away. I am now on jintropin gh and i am afraid it is growing? is this happening? is there anything i can do to stop it from growing? thanks guys any input is greatly appreciated

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw one other guy on here that said he had gyno problems from GH but I can't remember his name right now. It wasn't too long ago so I'll try to find it for you.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    bump...im interested

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i havent looked into it that much, but i know its related to prolactin. do a search on taking bromocriptine or b6.

BUMP- will gh cause the pre-existing gyno to grow?

I did a search and the thread I was looking for was called "GH and Nolvadex " by incredible bulk. Here's the link:
    link:gh and nolvadex

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    I read an artilce once (can't remember where) in which there was a diagram showing all the possible causes of gyno. hgh was one of them.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro what kind cycle? what did u used coz i had the some prop before..right now i`m running 0.5mg arimidex and 10mg nolva and its went away (i`m using gh 4iu/d)

i did prop but my cycle was about a year ago...i have had gyno since....now i am on gh and it feels sore again i am just curious if the gh will make it grow again and if there is anything i can do to stop this? thanks for the input thus far guys i really appreciate it

You should probably be asking this in the PCT forum. might get better answers.

bump for more info...i have this problem too

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I'm one of the bro's that gets knots from GH. For the first several months my e and progesterone and prolactin were fine. Nolva took care of it. Recently my e started to climb so I'm cutting back on the Nolva and running Adex. Working so far, will get blood work in a few months. I have confirmed with Swale and another doc that GH can give nipple issues to some that are sensitive.

Good luck....

Some people on this board have a tough time with reading comprehension.

He is not wondering or asking if hgh will cause gyno, he is asking if his pre-existing gyno (that he got from a previous steroid cycle) will grow becuse of the hgh useage.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Some people on this board have a tough time with reading comprehension.

He is not wondering or asking if hgh will cause gyno, he is asking if his pre-existing gyno (that he got from a previous steroid cycle) will grow becuse of the hgh useage.
    I was reading, writing, and training for years before your were born CK. So watch your smart ass comments! If you comprehended the last sentence of my post, "I have confirmed with Swale and another doc that GH can give nipple issues to some that are sensitive." I mentioned that it can cause issues to guys that are gyno sensitive. Gyno sensitive would imply previouse gyno!

YES, GH CAN CAUSE GYNO TO GET WORSE. IT CAN CAUSE ANY MASS TO GET WORSE. Just watch your E. If E goes up, take a small amount of Adex. If you get lumps and E is in line, take Nolva. Take the least you need to shrink the lumps.

Fanman, explain in detail the cycle and how long ago you got the gyno. I have seen some heavy Nolva runs get rid of old gyno. PM me if you want my .02

forst off i just want to thank you guys for all the help i cant tell you how much i appreciate it. Secondly, i first got gyno from a deca cycle i did about 2 years ago, i then did a prop and eq cycle and it got a little worse, i tried b6 and nolva but unfortunatly it didnt work to well and i was stuck with it since. I am at the 2 month mark with my gh and my nipples are a little puffier and much more sore. Would letro help with this? should i just run a crap load of nolva like you suggested? and i also plan on running some enanthate and eq at the 12 week mark so is that going to kill me gyno wise? i also plan on runnin letro and finastride with the anabolics so really any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this post and a special thanks to you nsashbl for for all the help and suggestions you have gave me thus far.

Fanman, I had a small not under my right nip that I had as long as I could remember. I could only feel it if I was under 10%bf so I wasn't bothered by it. I'm on HRT and only use 100mg/wk of test, but get nip issues on occasion. When I started GH, the lump under my right nip got bigger and I started to get one under my left nip before I could get blood work. So as soon as I got blood work, my doc, (Swale) started me on Nolva. Which shrank the lumps, and kept my nip sensitivity down. Then I started to get more sensitive when I upped to 4iu. I had to go to 60mg/ed to keep it in control. I still get frequent blood work and noticed that recently my E started to climb. So I started 1/2 of an a dex 2x/ew and started ramping down the nolva. All's good so far.

Just make sure you keep getting blood work so you know where your at, instaed of playing a guessing game with your health.

Good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    I was reading, writing, and training for years before your were born CK. So watch your smart ass comments! If you comprehended the last sentence of my post, "I have confirmed with Swale and another doc that GH can give nipple issues to some that are sensitive." I mentioned that it can cause issues to guys that are gyno sensitive. Gyno sensitive would imply previouse gyno!

YES, GH CAN CAUSE GYNO TO GET WORSE. IT CAN CAUSE ANY MASS TO GET WORSE. Just watch your E. If E goes up, take a small amount of Adex. If you get lumps and E is in line, take Nolva. Take the least you need to shrink the lumps.

Fanman, explain in detail the cycle and how long ago you got the gyno. I have seen some heavy Nolva runs get rid of old gyno. PM me if you want my .02
    Sorry Sir. BTW-that comment was not intended for you...it seems like everyone sees the words gh and gyno in the same paragraph and they start assuming the person is inquiring about gh caused gyno. The gyno he has was not caused by gh, so talking about threads in the past that had to do with gh that caused gyno is incorrect. He just wants to know if gh will cause pre-existing gyno to increase in size, not if gh can cause gyno.
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 04-06-2005 at 08:55 AM.

bump for more ideas

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Sorry Sir. BTW-that comment was not intended for you...it seems like everyone sees the words gh and gyno in the same paragraph and they start assuming the person is inquiring about gh caused gyno. The gyno he has was not caused by gh, so talking about threads in the past that had to do with gh that caused gyno is incorrect. He just wants to know if gh will cause pre-existing gyno to increase in size, not if gh can cause gyno.
    YES GH CAN CAUSE EXISTING GYNO TO GET WORSE! Catabolic kid, lighten the **** up. These boards are for helping, not criticizing!

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    i feel the same about gh ,pissed off cant seem to use any thing with out gyno probs,but dont see how nolva can work if estrogens not envolved.

Quote Originally Posted by papa pain
    i feel the same about gh ,pissed off cant seem to use any thing with out gyno probs,but dont see how nolva can work if estrogens not envolved.
    Nolva blocks IGF-1, so it works. But does lower your gh effectiveness. At 4iu's my levels were not where they should be. But I still love it!

Down to 2 iu and no gyno issues....

Britguy is offline Banned
    Im currently in the SAME predicament so im glad ive had the chance to read this! ive just got some letro through from AR-R to see if it can decrease my gyno once and for all as some say it is the only thing apart from surgery that can move it, im also gettin 500iu's of Jin so this thread is in the nick of time, i'd no idea that GH could cause gyno

i don't want tits like this unfortunate character - this is a real pic aswell! off Gynecomastia .org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GYNO QUESTION please help-george1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    Im currently in the SAME predicament so im glad ive had the chance to read this! ive just got some letro through from AR-R to see if it can decrease my gyno once and for all as some say it is the only thing apart from surgery that can move it, im also gettin 500iu's of Jin so this thread is in the nick of time, i'd no idea that GH could cause gyno

i don't want tits like this unfortunate character - this is a real pic aswell! off Gynecomastia.org
    Nasty! PM me if you need any info from my experience...

Thread Information