Cisco is offline Junior Member

Where to fit r3IGF-1 Into cycle?

I am looking into adding Muscle researches R3IGF-1 into my cycle after all the good things i heard about it. When should i take with this cycle? I am prob going to try and run it at 50mcg everyday week 1-4

Test Enanthate 500mg week 1-16
    Tren Enanthate 400mg week 3-12
    FinaProp 50/50day(350/350) week 1-5
    Eq 450mg week 1-15

LL08 is offline Member
    Consider using it in PCT also. What do the more experienced bros think of this?

im not positive but i was reading up info on this and since it promotes the construction of new muscle cells wouldnt it be better to use say mid cycle or rather in the beggining since AAS increase the volume in size of the cells?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you can afford it, run it 4 weeks on 4 off 4 on etc... I def reccomend it for PCT though. I'm running it right now with var and loving it!

What are you experiencing with it? Id like to hear form someone who is currently using it.

I'm only 6 days in (but it starts working immediatly). Already I have experienced a slight fat loss, increased definition, and hardness. I'm expecting a slight muscle mass increase (since it creates new muscle cells) and increase in strength... combine all that with the var and I should have a nice easy cycle

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    For me PCT only.

What dose are you running the lr3 and the var at?

LL08 is offline Member
    yeah 4 weeks on 4 weeks off would be idea, I'd say begin it in week 1-4 then off 5-8 on 9-12 off 13-16 then back on for PCT. That would be idea. 50mvg would be plenty i'm sure i'd be using 40-50mcg right? LL

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco
    What dose are you running the lr3 and the var at?
    var at 75mg ed for 8 weeks and IGF at 60mcg for 4 weeks. Ive never run either before

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    at wat age would u recommend useing igf1 or lr3 , would 20 be to early ?, i have used couple coumpounds and id like to know if it shortens ur life span or anything like that.

lr3 igf1 is one substance to my knowledge..as for the life span thing i have no idea...hopefully not...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    As some of the other bros have already suggested, if you can afford it, run it 4-5 on / 4-5 off through your cycle. If money is an issue, run it toward the beginning of your cycle (and a second time through PCT if you can). These would be the two most advantageous times to run it. Your dose of 50mcg's per day sounds spot-on. It should work very well for you.

LR3 IGF-1 shouldn't have an effect of shortening your lifespan ... it along with HGH actually repair and heal problems. The only sense in which you could consider LR3 a potential issue would be in the presence of pre-existing tumors. It causes tissues to grow, so it could potentially accelerate the growth of an abnormal cell or tumor. Other than that, if it and HGH have any affect at all on lifespan, they should increase it.
    Will it cause a little pre-existing gyno to grow? (gyno from a previous steroid cycle).
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 04-06-2005 at 08:37 AM.

^^^bump^^^

Big Bapper is offline Member
    bumping this

Thread Information