mx747 is offline Associate Member

MR'S Igf rec. or media ?

does any one know?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    95% purity, media.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    BT do you have a lab report or did you mean 85%?

-Tose

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    That is the spec sheet Gropep sends out with their media grade

-MR

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    I am not denying that MR's LR3 is 95% pure, just simply wondering where these numbers are coming from. I have the option of using Omega or MR and I was just weighing each other out.

-Tose

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    BT do you have a lab report or did you mean 85%?

-Tose
    No, I do not have any lab assay(independent) I am only passing on the info they sent me after I requested it. Take it for what it is..My best guess would be between 90-94%.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mx747
    does any one know?
    Media, no one has GroPep receptor grade. 5mg is $6435.00, the people claiming to have GroPep receptor grade sell it for $1000.00 for 5mg, you do the math

JohnnyB

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Media, no one has GroPep receptor grade. 5mg is $6435.00, the people claiming to have GroPep receptor grade sell it for $1000.00 for 5mg, you do the math

JohnnyB
    I talked to some people over at another board which claims they are selling receptor grade(im sure you know which board im talking about)and i asked them how someone can sell receptor grade so cheap when GroPep is selling for a much higher price and there answer was that this company is buying bulk so thats why they could press down the price ,well you decide if you wanna believe it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    I talked to some people over at another board which claims they are selling receptor grade(im sure you know which board im talking about)and i asked them how someone can sell receptor grade so cheap when GroPep is selling for a much higher price and there answer was that this company is buying bulk so thats why they could press down the price ,well you decide if you wanna believe it
    I don't care if they are buying a kilo a day, there is no way they are selling GroPep at that price. I think it's a chinese knock off, I was going to try some that was suppossed to be better then GroPep media grade, it wasn't genSci's stuff.

This might interest you, when these guys first came out, I asked for refs and that pointed me to the bolex guys. I told them that I was a mod on 7 boards nd a vet at 10 more, I would try thier product and if it was good I would put the word out. I wasn't asking for a freebie, I wanted to buy 2mg of thie LR3 and 2 HGH kits, both at the 5 kit prices, they never e-mailed me back.

JohnnyB

Titan1 is offline Member
    i know, i didnt say i believe them because i dont i was just telling you what they said

Thread Information